Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Green goblin life size bust

I was wondering what the sneak was for and it's definitely GG.

that looks like it might be ultimate green goblin. i hope it's the original comics' green goblin

My ONLY wish is that this one and DD 1:1 which I know is already somewhere on SSC's production pipeline be next year. Too much already coming most notably to myself...Steve Rogers inspired CAP 1:1 (initiate drooling)

Can't wait :rock

gg02.jpg

The production peek video was just a hint of how awesome this one is going to be, thanks for the still shot bane.

As a (o Y o) collector, I must have this and the Cap!

lol...totally agreed.

This will look sick next to 1:1 Spidey Bust, Planning to put Spidey in the middle, Venom 1:1 and Green Goblin 1:1 on the each side

This will look sick next to 1:1 Spidey Bust, Planning to put Spidey in the middle, Venom 1:1 and Green Goblin 1:1 on the each side

That is going to be a great setup. Right now I have Thor and wolvy with CAP on preorder and contemplating going after the Iron man battle damaged bust so I'm going to have to play around with the theme and setup for my 1:1's...but this one will undoutedly be my first villan 1:1...is it too soon to beg for a Dr Doom 1:1 :dunno

I'm very excited about this preorder I can't wait

Back