Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriolis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Buy Now - click the pic!

City of Tanis - Map Room - 12 inch Figure Environment

100084_press01-001.jpg

100084_press02-001.jpg

100084_press03-001.jpg

100084_press04-001.jpg

100084_press05-001.jpg

100084_press06-001.jpg

100084_press07-001.jpg

100084_press08-001.jpg

100084_press10-001.jpg

Price: US $199.99

Est. Ship Date: 1st Qtr 2012

Limited Edition: TBD

License:
Indiana Jones

Product Type:
12 inch Figure Environment

Product Size:
15" H (381mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 25" L (635mm)*

Product Weight:
25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*

Box Size:
17.00" H (431.8mm) x 17.00" W (431.8mm) x 27.00" L (685.8mm)*

Est. Shipping Weight:
30.00 lbs (13.61 kg)*

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environnment

Wow...that is really awesome. I wish I had the cash and space to display a maproom Indy :(

Very cool-looking. I like it a lot. But I certainly hope this won't be the only Indy piece we see during SDCC.

Is this an "Indy" piece or a SS environment? I don't think this is licensed as Indy, which really seems to be skirting the whole copyright thing.

Well I ordered one. Couldn't help myself. I'm assuming this is poly judging by the weight.

It looks like Sideshow has the Hot Toys figure displayed with it. I'm guessing it's a companion piece.

Is this an "Indy" piece or a SS environment? I don't think this is licensed as Indy, which really seems to be skirting the whole copyright thing.

It says this on their site:

City of Tanis - Map Room
Indiana Jones 12 inch Figure Environment

Does this mean that we are getting a Map Room Indy? Looks like it to me. :)

I took it as a way to piggy back on the Hot Toys figure. Which....is still happening, right? :lol

Anyway this looks great and I will definitely be getting it but not through Sideshow for $200.

I knew this was coming. HT DX sales might pick up now :lol

PS That is the DX Indy in the pics.

Damn. That's pretty awesome.

I'm a little surprised, though. It does appear that it's the HT Indy in the pics. So really they created this environment just for that?

And $200 is a little steep. But on the other hand, it is pretty sizeable. And geez, if you were getting the HT Indy and then decided this base was a must have, you'd be shelling out $450 (and most likely $500 with shipping) for this set up!

This was a pleasant thing to wake up to this morning. Very cool, I do not think the price is outrageous with the size and detail. This is a must have for me.

it does look to be a fairly sizable display. & man would that eat up some shelf space..................:panic:

looks fantastic though.

:thud:

Wow. Loving this. Been wishing they'd make this exact thing for ages now!

$200 does seem high, but the thing is over two feet long! Almost double the length/width of their usual enviro pieces.

I have ZERO idea where I'm gonna put this, but I gotta have one! :yess:

Well I ordered one. Couldn't help myself. I'm assuming this is poly judging by the weight.

It looks like Sideshow has the Hot Toys figure displayed with it. I'm guessing it's a companion piece.

Ah...I didn't know that Hot Toys was releasing an Indy figure with Map Room clothing. :D

This is a very cool piece... can't say I want one, but I think this is definitely one of the cooler environment's they've tackled.

Dang, that looks cool as hell. And for all that stuff I don't think $200 is bad at all. If I actually had a place to put it I'd get it.

Back