Show your horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd love to see everyone's horror collection or the sections of their collections that are horror related. Post your pictures or links to videos, whatever you got!

I'll post mine soon..

Someone will almost undoubtedly cry that this thread needs to be in the "show your shelves section." Personally I hope the mods lets this stay here though...because Horror is almost solely the section I visit on this board. This thread is a great idea.Right here. In horror.:peace:pray:

I agree that we should keep it!

We could include rare autographs and everything!

Here are some of my horror statues:

P4222685.jpg

Here's a piece I just recently comissioned. It should be here in a few weeks!

PhantomBeautyColorAdj6265.jpg

Recent autograph additions:

POSTMARKED ON HALLOWEEN '44!!!!

aBelalt.jpg

hitchcock.jpg

album.php
it is a big deal to have a special section for horror even though there aren´t as manny items as with other subjects this only makes it more exciting to collect that, you might think what is this fellow doing whith this post, well im new on the site and still gathering my friends and posts to be abel to upload albums by now i can just say that i have a couple of the phantom of the opera possables one, the classical suit and the other is a red Romeo with skelleton mask, cape and hat, that one is my favourite and they were a bargening i also have the green lagoon monster and a phantom of the opera with white mask furs those are lovely and by now im working on an inedit joker for the dark knigt version that isn´t precisely horror but have ya seen it, its creepyand goes far from the movie yeah i jus find a way to upload a picture so i´ll see if it works, im not exactly a genious on computers my appologies so there ya go... well, no it has to be on line any way ill kepp in touch, by the way the luggosi´s leterr is really impressive great to have passed by regards to all

Last edited:

:thud: Wow dude. How much did that run you? That is awwwwwesome.

a few more

What is the Freddy glove on the stand? Looks badass, I've never seen that before.

Awesome Freddy dude. Finally a Freddy without gangster baggy pants. Lol. Is that from One?

A Couple More ;)
pa260258.jpg

pc050181.jpg

:rotfl Pumpkinhead's little cack n balls always kills me. :lol

BUB!!!! Awesome bash bro! Care to share your recipe? I'd love to bash one together.

Awesome stuff everyone! Keep the pictures coming!

Awesome collections guys!!heres a couple of mine.....I have a bunch of Neca and Mcfarlane figures boxed up but heres what I have on display.
nsupx.jpg

zxkxg6.jpg

23ixqbr.jpg

4hqs04.jpg

23jofeo.jpg

igxfd2.jpg

148i2c5.jpg

rwki1u.jpg

21l6eeo.jpg

Back