Resident Evil Tyrant statue (repaint)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaijuboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd share my repaint of the Resident Evil Tyrant statue by Gaya. Its a good statue but comes with a POOR paint job, so I decided to do a complete repaint. I also did some dremel work to the feet to get rid of the "club foot" syndrome it had before. Anyway, enjoy the pics! :wave

Tyrant1.jpg

Tyrant2.jpg

Tyrant3.jpg

Tyrant4.jpg

never seen this statue before was this a kit ?

Its actually an officially licensed statue put out by "Gaya" (European Market only). Theres very little RE stuff on the market, and almost NO Tyrant items, but this (once repainted) is quite awesome. I love the shattered container he's walking out of.

Its actually an officially licensed statue put out by "Gaya" (European Market only). Theres very little RE stuff on the market, and almost NO Tyrant items, but this (once repainted) is quite awesome. I love the shattered container he's walking out of.

They also release Chris/Snake, Jill/Chimera, Rebecca/Hunter, Two zombie staues with a zombie dog and Kenneth dead. BTW looks awesome!!! :clap

They also release Chris/Snake, Jill/Chimera, Rebecca/Hunter, Two zombie staues with a zombie dog and Kenneth dead. BTW looks awesome!!! :clap

Wrong company, wrong line. You're thinking of the Organic USA, RE figures, which were a lot smaller.

The Gaya ones are roughly 1:6th and only made Jill, Chris, William G2 and this Tyrant.

Wrong company, wrong line. You're thinking of the Organic USA, RE figures, which were a lot smaller.

The Gaya ones are roughly 1:6th and only made Jill, Chris, William G2 and this Tyrant.

:slap:rotfl

301007-big.jpg

900497_press01-001.jpg

These right? :nana:

:medic LOL Yeah, I'll pass these then.

Cant vouch for the other statues in the line (the Chris/Jill do appear to be horrendous though), but the tyrant is actually a good statue with a good pose and a great base, so long as you dont mind a repaint or some tough-ups. :)

I bought the Tyrant and Birkin, but couldn't bring myself to get Chris or Jill. Wasn't worth the money in my eyes. Sadly I packed both Birkin and Tyrant away to make room for better stuff.

How is the Birkin? Whats his base? Got any pics? I've never seen any pics of him. Is he worth re-painting? :stick

Cant vouch for the other statues in the line (the Chris/Jill do appear to be horrendous though), but the tyrant is actually a good statue with a good pose and a great base, so long as you dont mind a repaint or some tough-ups. :)

Might think about it. At the moment I'm focus on the HT line (and the MGS one). :)

Back