Dead/Alive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would want figures from the movies?

Zombie Priest
Zombie baby
Rat Monkey
Lionel
Uncle les
Zombie vera

Would be cool, no?

I'm up for a Dead Alive figure line. It is, believe it or not, by Peter Jackson. It is a Zombie flick. Gross A$$ zombie flick. Pretty funny too. I would also love some Meet the Feebles :rock

157362408X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's known as 'Braindead' in the more civilised countries of the world...

I'd love some 1:6 's of this but sadly it's a little too 'cult' for most people.

I think a lawnmower Lionel would be a GREAT figure - bloody as hell!

'I kick arse for the Lord....' - Great Line!

abstractharmony said:

I'd love some 1:6 's of this but sadly it's a little too 'cult' for most people.

Hehe... I found the Priest annoying. Indeed, great line nonetheless.

"That's my mother your pissin' on."

I once involuntarily gagged while watching the pudding-eating scene. When Lionel's mum's ear slides off her head w/ pearl earing still attached falls in her pudding. She scoops it up and shovels pudding and ear in to her mouth... oh god I almost hurled. :monkey1

"Your mum ate my dog!"

"Not all of it."

I think its the goriest movie I ever saw in my life....

That movie rocks... seriously one of the funniest and (of course) gorriest movies ever made. I'm not sure about figures though... they'd be cool, but I think a hard sell. I'd at least pick up a Lionel, preferrably bloody with lawnmower, the pries and a couple of zombies for good measure!

I'm glad some people got what I was talking about after a while. I think it began very cult like but is picking up steam. If Sideshow won't do em, maybe NECA or Sota? Although I prefer Sideshow over anything.

abstractharmony said:
Once that Lawnmower comes out all bets are off!!!!!!

Guys, let me know if you haven't seen it and I'll sort a copy out for you.

i havent seen it. im trying to remember what its about, but it sounds like one of those old school gorefests.

Unfortunatley I could see Neca doing these... and that does not make me a happy camper. Because I would have to buy them and they would not be very good :monkey2

abstractharmony said:

Heh. Interesting fact...Peter Jackson never liked the title of 'Dead/Alive' (I don't blame him).

One of the goriest horror films ever. I love it! :chew

Shaihulud said:
I think its the goriest movie I ever saw in my life....

If not the goriest, its pretty damn close....I would be intersted in seeing something from SS.......

Back