Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
GO BUY NOW!
Lord of the Rings - Arwen Statue - Sideshow Exclusive

:arwen
Although announced previously, the Arwen maquette finally has an image to go with it, so I though it a proper time to start a thread.

I think with the Weta/SSC statue is lovely, but this is a nice chance to show her bolder side (although I still dream of an Arwen and Frodo on horseback PF or SSC quality 1:6 figure).

picture.php

Oh as of posting this, the LOTR sig group still needs an Eowyn. Any ladies (or guys, of course) want to represent? :eowyn

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure we've already seen that pic, along with sketches of Aragorn, GTG, Legolas, Gimli and Boromir, back when the line was first announced?

Look forward to seeing this one. The SSW bust is of her in her riding gear, and i liked that, so a full statue should look good.

Yep, we did. I guess we can use this thread as a place holder until pics are released.

sketch looks good to me, I'm down for one if they hit the likeness - any guesses for exclusive?

SSC had mentioned that most of these would have an Ex as an alt head or arm.

Here's some ideas based off of the pic:

- Alt arm with sword and one without - that way you could go passive or agressive. Or two sword arms in various poses - like what they did with Gandalf's staff.

- Alt head with scar/scratch from where her face brushed against a tree during the Ringwraith chase.

- Alt head with hood or some type of headpiece - maybe a small crown or other such symbol. Maybe like something she wore at the end of ROTK. Not very scene specific, but could look nice.

I'm sure we've already seen that pic, along with sketches of Aragorn, GTG, Legolas, Gimli and Boromir, back when the line was first announced?
Look forward to seeing this one. The SSW bust is of her in her riding gear, and i liked that, so a full statue should look good.

That's a new grab from the 2010 SDCC LOTR video, but you're right, all those original conceptual drawings were posted back on Feb. 17th so there's nothing really new here. Although the image on the right seems to indicate there will be an excl. of some kind, perhaps a version without Arwen holding Hadhafang....

That's a new grab from the 2010 SDCC LOTR video, but you're right, all those original conceptual drawings were posted back on Feb. 17th so there's nothing really new here. Although the image on the right seems to indicate there will be an excl. of some kind, perhaps a version without Arwen holding Hadhafang....

Sorry guys I though these were new. I searched for an Arwen thread before posting and since this is a confirmed product we will hopefully need one for her piece sooner rather than later.

Sorry guys I though these were new. I searched for an Arwen thread before posting and since this is a confirmed product we will hopefully need one for her piece sooner rather than later.

No problem, we've all known about this since Feb. but no one's bothered to start a thread.:lol You're right, we do know she's on the way and since SS has already stated these maquettes will be coming very quickly [by SS's standards] we could potentially see her by the end of the year:

Q.Monday, July 5th, 2010
Thank you for the fantastic Lord of the Rings lines that you are producing. I was really thrilled when you posted that there is going to be a 1/6 scale statue line…what I would like to know is; how will they be released? Will it be like the Dioramas…1 or 2 every now and then, or will you release some maquettes all at once?

A. They’ll definitely be spaced out, starting with Aragorn and Gandalf. We’re likely to follow with a new announcement every other month or so.

Last edited:
I'll be fine with the sword arm being the exclusive. In all likelihood I probally wouldn't display her with it anyway.

Hope we see the sculpt in the near future. :wave

I agree. Fellowship better happen this time around!

I also am glad they are making this version of Arwen too.

"Come and claim him!"

Really hope this line follows through!

Really want a representation of LOTR in my collection with a good group of characters from the same line!

Sketch looks pretty cool, cant wait to see a preview!!

Arwen looks like it's gonna be nice. Very I think it will be ok really.

This line is shaping up nicely. I just hope they can keep the interest and give us a darn fellowship.

It is. It really is. I cannot begin to describe how excited I am. I think this line is gonna go great and do more than well enough to give us all 9 members but a lot more.

Sideshow is basically dead to me after the abomination that is the Willow maquette, but any lingering risk of me buying this piece was removed by that failed likeness.

picture.php

Sideshow is basically dead to me after the abomination that is the Willow maquette, but any lingering risk of me buying this piece was removed by that failed likeness.

Come again?

It's sort of hard to tell the likeness from that one pic, which I'd never seen before so thanks for posting.

Hard to tell if the likeness is there, but damn if they don't look good all displayed together. :drool

Back