custom 12" IRONMAN 'Raza' kits coming! (the bald Ten Rings guy, shot grenade at Mk-1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthrapoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
custom 12" IRONMAN 'Raza' kits coming! (the bald Ten Rings guy, shot grenade at Mk-1)

Even if you don't collect 12" Ironman figures, you might want to check out my nifty custom project:

I'm producing custom 12" Starter Kits of 'Raza' from the first Ironman film;
With head sculpt, perfect 1/6 weapon, custom-printed clothing and scarf, custom decals, custom-made accessories- and many other items included.

I also created a 38 page illustrated guide to help people complete the kit,
very informative and well-made, if I do say so myself.
I will be selling a limited number of fully finished Raza figures as well.

The sneak-peak thread is here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3583683#post3583683
Please bookmark it if you're interested in adding Raza to your IM collection, or if you appreciate involved custom projects in general.
razawithhismen.jpg

"The bow and arrow once was the pinnacle of weapons technology; it allowed the great Genghis Khan to rule from the Pacific to the Ukraine; an empire twice the size of Alexander the Great, and four times the size of the Roman Empire. But today, whoever holds the latest Stark weapons rules these lands. And soon, it will be my turn..."

Re: custom 12" IRONMAN 'Raza' kits coming! (the bald Ten Rings guy, shot grenade at M

can't wait to see the finished product!

Re: custom 12" IRONMAN 'Raza' kits coming! (the bald Ten Rings guy, shot grenade at M

can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks for the encouragement, Zeniff.
Go to the sneak-peak link above and bookmark it-
When the kits are ready, that thread will be moved to the 'for sale' section.

Last edited:

Looking forward to this project. Goodluck!

And a shot of all the accessories which come with the complete figure set...
razaaccessories.jpg

Wow, I'm loving the accessories included! Looking great Anthrapoid!

Back