Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriolis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400094

400094_press01-001.jpg
400094_press02-001.jpg

400094_press03-001.jpg
400094_press04-001.jpg
400094_press05-001.jpg

400094_press06-001.jpg
400094_press07-001.jpg

Price: US $499.99
A non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $50.00/per item is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement.

Est. Ship Date: 1st Qtr 2012

Limited Edition: TBD

License:
Alien VS Predator

Product Type:
Prop Replica

Product Size:
25" H (635mm) x 22" W (558.8mm) x 22" D (558.8mm)*

Product Weight:
18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*

Box Size:
28.00" H (711.2mm) x 25.00" W (635mm) x 25.00" L (635mm)*

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Alien Egg Prop Replica

Wow, I did not see that coming. Too bad it's from AVP. :(

Why is it bad that is from avp? the stand or is it a different design?, I have seen all the movies enough, but don't know the differences in the egg...I think it looks great but not needed in my collection.

Why is it bad that is from avp? the stand or is it a different design?, I have seen all the movies enough, but don't know the differences in the egg...I think it looks great but not needed in my collection.

I don't know if there's much difference in the egg design, but I hated AVP and the base is very much AVP. I would've loved if it had a base from the first Alien movie.

Very cool item. If I collected Alien items it'd be a must buy. Is there any difference between the Original quadrilogy eggs and the AVP ones?

An egg is an egg is an egg. Sure, they're all slightly different, but I'm betting this will come dettached from the base so customizers can have their own fun with it. The price tag's heavy, yet it's nice to see SSC putting out something they really needed to put out for once.

Most people wouldn't even know that that is a face hugger egg...

Would be more iconic if the prop was sculpted with an open lip with a face hugger crawling out.

As is, taken out of context it can be anything. E.g. A plant pod from pandora avatar.

Most people wouldn't even know that that is a face hugger egg...

Would be more iconic if the prop was sculpted with an open lip with a face hugger crawling out.

As is, taken out of context it can be anything. E.g. A plant pod from pandora avatar.

It would be cooler if there was a light up flicker feature. :D

For $500 bucks it better open up and spit out an face crawler...

:lol :lol :lol

Back