Problem with a "freak" seller, please help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habi

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi... I had a problem with a seller from this forum... I'd bought a Hot Toys Two Face from him... it was supposed to be complete, like new condition and in box... but...
It was shipped in a Truetype box, and it's missing the "non burnt" coat and one coin...
Also the T-shirt it's ripped in one side...
What should i do?? i will send a message to the seller, but it's obviously that he knows what he did... He also ship the item like 20 days after payment sent...

Even he ask me "do u want me to put it in a smaller box? hot toys booxes are pretty big."
Which i sayd no... because i love HT boxes...

So... what should i do???
Thank's for your time and here some pics...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

you should work it out with the seller and leave (negative) feedback if there is no resolution. If you had paid via paypal (not as a "gift"), then perhaps you can explore filing a claim/complaint or whatever through paypal saying that the service/goods you purchased were not as described. Paypal may ask you to send back the item after they refund you though.

I think that is about it... nothing much more we can tell you. Hope everything works out.

Damn, that's cold. I'd think people would have more pride & self-respect than to work another board member over like that.

how come 95% of the problems with buyers/sellers involve transactions to/from foreign countries??

hmmm...interesting.

U.S. only for me.

Thank you all!

Hope you tried to talk to him about this; what's his justification, if any?

I'd contacted the seller and waiting for a response... but it supposed to be complete and in box... so.. :dunno

Paypal may ask you to send back the item after they refund you though.

I can't do that.. because i'll loose money on shipping... (i'm really far away) thank you for your response, i'll try to talk with the seller...

You have a link to the F/S thread?

He contacted me because i made a "WTB" thread... I also purchase a HT T-1000 from Yodasan with the same thread, and everithing was great with him...
But i do have all his PMs... he even offered me some extra parts to make a "Harvey Dent"... luckily i said no... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Have to agree with YoNoSe, interesting indeed.

The other case maybe is questionable for you, because the figure arrives broken and it was the seller word against mine... also i never mention that the figure was shipped only with his box and without any protection, so i suppose i could be broken during shipping...

Anyway.. In this case the figure is incomplete, without box and i never said the name of the seller or anything like that... so... what's interesting here??

I remember this. It was clear by Magnus' photos that the figure had been moved (likely broken upon or after removal) and re-packaged back in the box, for the fraudulent claim. That makes this thread suspect.

So.. here whe go again... the figure wasn't removed... it was shipped just "like that" without any protection, and the mail service is very rude with the packages... so... and what was clear?? the photo he show yous also could be a really old one!...
I don't know why i bother to make a thread here.. i hope you never have a problem with this same guy..

So.. here whe go again... the figure wasn't removed... it was shipped just "like that" without any protection, and the mail service is very rude with the packages... so... and what was clear?? the photo he show yous also could be a really old one!...
I don't know why i bother to make a thread here.. i hope you never have a problem with this same guy..

Because it's extremely common for action figures' arms to magically articulate while sealed in the plastic tray, in the box during shipping. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Wow. A real boatload of assuming dicks we have on these boards, don't we?

The guy's an international member. They're a lot more vulnerable to scams, so that's why you'll see them in these kinds of situations much more often.

The decent thing to to is to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back