Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dead Space - Isaac Clarke Maquette on the way

From today's 10/29 Ask Sideshow:

Q: Any chance we will see anything from the video game “Dead Space”? An Isaac Clarke Premium Format, perhaps?

A: Isaac Clarke is currently sculpted (but not quite ready to be officially debuted), in a format that will match well with our Kratos.

Make it light up, Sideshow.

Re: Dead Space - Isaac Clarke Maquette on the way

Awesome. Wonder if it's going to be from the first game, or if they are basing it off of what we've seen from the second one.

this will prolly look cool, but im not sure why SS thinks there would be a demand for this. It will prolly sell cause it looks cool assuming it has a light up function, but i dont think there are many die hard fans of the character.

Video game characters need to get more love from SS... Pretty much all hollywood does now is adapt comics into (mostly) lousy films, gets celebs for voice work on lousy CG animated features and crappy "Star A falls for Star B" rom-coms

Comics and Games is where the great characters and storylines are at!!!!

God of War (pre-order)
Dead Space
Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted
Gears of War
Mass Effect
Halo
Bioshock
Assassins Creed

And many more...

most of the games you listed have a huge following for the main characters, but the sequel to Dead Space hasnt even come out yet right? So yur not gonna see a lot of ppl willing to dish out $300 for this.

I know one person who will jump on this. Can't wait! Light-up is a must SS....a MUST.

:rock

Very sweet news. I don't collect statues so I'm not sure I'll get this but I can't wait to see it. I wish SS would make some 1/6 VG figures. I'm still waiting on a 1/6 Pyramid Head and Big Daddy Bouncer.

I could be happy with this annonce but need to see what they will do with it.

Video game characters need to get more love from SS... Pretty much all hollywood does now is adapt comics into (mostly) lousy films, gets celebs for voice work on lousy CG animated features and crappy "Star A falls for Star B" rom-coms

Comics and Games is where the great characters and storylines are at!!!!

Gears of War
And many more...

I'd love to get a General Ramm from the first game.

attachment.php

[ame="https://youtu.be/wl0m3Zoc9e0"]https://youtu.be/wl0m3Zoc9e0[/ame]

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if it doesn't. Or maybe an exclusive with lights? Though that really should be standard.

Back