STAR WARS: The Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Blueprints Coming This Fall

Looks amazing, but $1000 and $500? ____ you, Lucas!

Looks amazing, but $1000 and $500? ____ you, Lucas!

If these are the real prices, then I'd rather pay this money for some cool fan made props instead of paying greedy uncle Georgie for this book.

I've pre ordered a copy for £215 at Forbidden Planet. It looks like it will be a very nice addition to my Star Wars library. I do think that this will be available for a considerable time. Can an edition size of 5000 at $500 each be considered "Limited"?

It truly looks amazing. I would love to have it. But it's too pricy for me. Guess I have to make do with the kid-versions that flood the market already. :)

Looks cool, but too pricey. Like Batty, I'll just have to be satisfied with the '70s version I have.

If I could get my hands on the $500 version for $250 I would definitely scoop it up, but like everyone else said. This is pretty pricey.

I'm very disappointed in the price of this, $1000 for the signed copies? $500 for the normal version. I see this being drastically reduced in order to shift the stock... then i'll bite!

Still a beautiful piece of work, but they should really make stuff for the fan, not just the collector. I think they're missing a trick with this.

:impatient::horror:horror:horror:impatient:

D

I'm very disappointed in the price of this, $1000 for the signed copies? $500 for the normal version. I see this being drastically reduced in order to shift the stock... then i'll bite!

Still a beautiful piece of work, but they should really make stuff for the fan, not just the collector. I think they're missing a trick with this.

:impatient::horror:horror:horror:impatient:

D

I doubt they'll do that since it's limited edition. Most likely they will sell out. But I doubt they'll find 500 people to buy the SE edition for $1,000

Especially since the signatures aren't really from anyone well known.

Geez, Lucasfilm really has no qualms about screwing over the fans with price. Stupid and insane to charge $500 for a damn book. I don't care how nice the cover is or whatever.

Maybe they'll do a softcover version?

The first thing i said towards the end of the clip was "For the low price of $499.99". And lo and behold :lol

This would look great next to the Sculpting A Galaxy and Dressing A Galaxy. Just too expensive :(

I hope this eventually gets extremely discounted on Amazon. That's how I got Sculpting the Galaxy. :yess:

The first thing i said towards the end of the clip was "For the low price of $499.99". And lo and behold :lol

This would look great next to the Sculpting A Galaxy and Dressing A Galaxy. Just too expensive :(

Except those books came with lots of extra samples and the actual book was sold separately for much much less.

Star Wars Frames anyone?

Don't get me started on that thing. A book of high def pics hand picked by lucas? That's a wawte of money. Get a good printer put the dvd in your computer and printbthem yourself.

The blueprints book goes perfect next to the chronicles book.

Back