• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Elder, Guardian, Battle Damaged, Wolf, Cleaner Kit & Machiko Predator at 99p

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotham_knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Elder, Guardian, Battle Damaged, Wolf, Cleaner Kit & Machiko Predator at 99p

Ive listed the majority of my Hot Toys Predator Collection on eBay at a starting price of 99p!!

Listings are here
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/toy_army/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Ive listed,

Predator 2 Elder Predator
Predator 2 Battle Damaged Predator
Predator 2 Guardian Predator
AVPR Wolf Predator
AVPR Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator
AVP Machiko She-Predator

Re: Hot Toys Elder, Guardian, Battle Damaged, Wolf, Cleaner Kit & Machiko Predator at

Ah awesome! I've been watching these on ebay. Didnt expect to browse the forum and see its a fellow boardie!

Im saving up. 2 of them i want but i will only be able to win 1 >_>

Re: Hot Toys Elder, Guardian, Battle Damaged, Wolf, Cleaner Kit & Machiko Predator at

Yeah, needing to shift them to raise some funds to pay some bills.

Its only a tiny portion of my collection, but im not as fussed over getting rid of the Predators.

Only one more day left on these auctions get in and get a barging!

Just over 5 hours on these listings once theyre gone theyre gone!

Im saving up. 2 of them i want but i will only be able to win 1 >_>

... Andddd i nabbed myself Guardian :hi5:

Back