• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 indiana jones custom base and pedestal for sale. uk only please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalkyYT

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling 2 off of the pedestal with base as shown in the photos below for £25 with free shipping to the UK
I havent made this so it is 100% screen accurate, but more of an impression of a scene from the start of Raiders.
Base is made from mdf, painted with acrylic paint with model vines and dirt added. The pedestal is made from dense foamex.

Figure and idol not included!

To be as fair as possible if there is alot of interest (ie. more than 2 people!) I will go by first come first serve basis

Please feel free to ask any questions, preferably by pm

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0205.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

The base on its on is available for £15 free shipping to the uk only. at the moment i have 5 of these.

DSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

Very nice work.
My indy needs something to lean on as his legs are loose as a goose.:)
Think it looks authentic, but the pillar maybe a bit short and could do with another section to bring it up to waist height.

Back