New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr Who 1:6 Scale and 1:4 scale Collectibles

These are going to be awesome great news!

Cool! What have you guys done before in 1/6? Any pics would be nice so we can see what you do and how you do it! I'll be buying these for sure if they turn out well!

As this is an e'tailer I will transfer this thread to the Dealers section of commerce.
x :peace

Awesome news. I have waited for high end 1:6 Doctor Who for a long time. I can't wait to see what your plans are. :D

Cool! What have you guys done before in 1/6? Any pics would be nice so we can see what you do and how you do it! I'll be buying these for sure if they turn out well!

Hello There.

We have worked in the license Industry for many years, this will be a first 1:6 scale collectible, We can't show any pictures just yet. But the Doctor's head is now complete and has been painted, all we will say is likeness is mind blowing.

As this is an e'tailer I will transfer this thread to the Dealers section of commerce.
x :peace

Thank you so much

Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

This has my interest.

It should. Their first 4 releases are,

11th Doctor
Amy
Rory
River

So already they've made CO's marketing department look foolish.

I'm interested in all of them except River.

There's an 1/6th TARDIS on eBay made out of wood. Will go nicely.

I'm interested in all of them except River.

There's an 1/6th TARDIS on eBay made out of wood. Will go nicely.

Even though I have no intrest in Nu-Who characters I hope they all turn out as good as possible for those that do want them.

I'm not expecting much as this company is seemingly pretty new, but I do hope they turn out good!

I do expect a Barbie-esque style, actually.

I'm getting them either way, I'd like some 1/6th Doctor Who stuff.

Actually now that I think about it I wouldn't mind the Barbie-esque style, which will cut the cost. Imagine buying 11 Doctors for 150 each. Rather pay 50 each.

At the very worst they will prove a good resource for kit bashing. At the very best... well... we won't need to worry about kitbashing. :lol

Wake me up for 10 and Martha Jones, thanks!

Oh Yesss I finely get to have Karen Gillan!!

Here is some useful info:

Chief Flesher, Sculptor/ Designer - Big Chief Studios - Welcome to Big Chief Studios. We specialize in sculpting action figure and toy prototypes, collectibles, and maquettes. In addition to sculpting, we also offer silicone molding and resin casting services, as well as design services including sketches, illustrations and Photoshop designs. Former and current clients include Jim Henson Productions, Will Vinton Studios, NBC, Bowen Designs, and Dark Horse Comics, just to name a few. Check out our website at https://www.bigchiefstudios.com and see if Big Chief Studios can tackle your next sculpting project. Contact: [email protected] or 503-285-5201

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back