Ra's and Bruce Ninja Armor - Got what I need - Mods please lock up. :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

If the HT Exclusive is not the ninja outfit, I am working on a 1/6 set of ninja armor for BB. I need some of you screen cappers to help me out if you could Blue Ray would rock. Not turning up much online yet but if you have prop shots that would be sweet too.

Please post on here if you can so I can direct my sculptor here.

Gauntlet pics are fairly easy to find but I need help on the back and legs. Chest crotch and shoulders are always welcomed anyway :)

Thanks!
:wave

Last edited:
Re: Ra's and Bruce Ninja Armor - I NEED YOUR HELP! :)

you should also get in contact with BobbyC. I believe he's made a replica of the ninja outfit so I'm sure he can supply you with a bunch of pics

I have done some research as I have commissioned a 3D guy with the same project. I have mostly taken my statue as reference and have compared it to the movie. It is extremely accurate (I would say as close as can get). PM me your email and I will send you as many reference pics as needed.
BTW: As mentioned I am currently working on the same project. Maybe we can work something out to avoid "competition" (and of course extra costs). :peace

Hope this helps you out , if Hot Toys doesn't make us a LOS Bruce or Ras , I'm really looking foward to seeing what you come up with .

bb0123.jpg

bb0247.jpg

bb0248.jpg

bb0250.jpg

bb0252.jpg

bb0254.jpg

bb0255.jpg

bb0263.jpg

bb0264.jpg

bb0282.jpg

I'd pick up this set in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back