Toy Story 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tom Hanks Says Pixar is Working On TOY STORY 4

toy_story_3_cast_slice.jpg

One of the most critically praised and highest grossing trilogies might not be a trilogy after all. That is, if Tom Hanks, voice of Woody in the Toy Story franchise, is to be believed. Hanks was doing international press for his upcoming film Larry Crowne when he sat down for an interview with the BBC’s Breakfast News (via Bleeding Cool) and spilled the beans. When asked if there would be a Toy Story 4, Hanks responded:

“I think there will be yeah. Yeah, yeah. I think they’re working on it now. There you go.”

I can see them doing a new Toy Story since the owner has changed now and Woody & Co are with a new set of toys. It's almost like a reboot! ;) I loved Bonnie's toys and how they thought of themselves as an acting troupe doing improv!

The end of TS3 was perfect. There doesn't need to be more.

Incredibles 2 I would be the first in line. Especially if Disney/Pixar would incorporate some 60's era Marvel Universe.

The end of TS3 was perfect. There doesn't need to be more.

Incredibles 2 I would be the first in line. Especially if Disney/Pixar would incorporate some 60's era Marvel Universe.

That is my opinion also

As much as I would like to see a 4 the ending was just so perfect it just finished it for me

However Pixar have yet to fail! They are not about cheap thrills and cash cows so whilst I say no it would still be awesome I am sure

I am so confused lol

When Lasseter stepped in as head of Disney animation he shut down the direct to video sequel machine. He also sent the Tinkerbell CG movie back for an overhaul. He said at the time that there would be no more sequels unless there was a damn good reason.

So much for that philosophy.

Yeah, it is PERFECT as it is right now. Why not create other sequels (Nemo, Monsters Inc, Incredibles...etc) or better yet, create NEW/Original stuff? :dunno

I hope it is not true, although to be honest, I'm sure I would enjoy a TS 4 :D

TS is a flawless trilogy, arguably the best movie trilogy ever. Really hope they just leave it be.

I agree that TS is a perfect trilogy, and am definitely a little wary of them expanding on it.

The bright spot as I see it is, they have shown respect and reverence to the TS franchise in its two sequels, so at least there is hope that another sequel will have the same level of quality.

Unlike Cars, which just looks like a cash grab. And hey, Pixar has brought me so much enjoyment and happiness that even though they already print money, I don't begrudge them an occasional cash grab.

I just want that to be the exception, not the norm.

I know the trailer is very short and doesn't say much, but "Brave" looks like it will be another winner from Pixar

Back