Theory - Joseph Gordon-Levitt As New Joker TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok Freaks so i was watching a little bit of Inception last night and i couldn't stop looking @ Joseph Gordon-Levitt and seeing Heath Ledger in him LOL

So i look at their eyes and they are very simular - kinda squinty

The have the same Brow wrinkles

Facial Features are almost the same

At 1st i didn't know there was any google searches on the likeness between the 2 actors , but i'm not the only one who thought this.

So that being said , i know that JGL is casted in The Dark Knight Rises.

I have this strong feeling that he will be playing a revised version of the Heath Ledgers Joker

Mark My Words Now!

You be the judge

I think it was already confirmed he was playing a different character
Spoiler Spoiler:

They could definitely be brothers, but I'm afraid there's no chance Ecko!

Ya know when a movie is in production - they sometimes call it by a different name so the public doesn't know whats going on . In this case i believe they are keeping this secret under tight wraps .

I think he could pull it off

And Nolan loves JGL - if anyone was to revise this role , it would be JGL

I'm still hoping he is the new Joker

Heath did a perfect joker. They should just leave it with TDK

To have Joker, Bane, Catwoman, Ra's (apparently) in a movie. Too much.

Hey Ecko, as much as I'd like to think so, I think the Joker storyline is over in the Nolan series.

Damn, Never thought about that :D

:rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

more seriously,
here is a pic of him posted 2 days ago on his tumblr!

He has short hair ;)

tumblr_lncoakE7y81qa5ga7o1_500.jpg

Well I'm hoping there's no more joker.... The overly hyped joker sometimes ruin it for me.

Don't get me wrong Heath ledger did a great awesome job as the joker but man I am so done with the whole joker hype and everyone wants a piece of joker and the overly joker talk that everyone used to do especially around the time when TDK first came out.

I'm excited to see new villains and everything and so done with joker. That's just my opinion.

Hmm, definitely a resemblance but I also would doubt he's been brought in to play Joker. I wonder if the Joker will even be mentioned in DKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back