• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys P1, Berzerker, John Connor & Sideshow Gandalf, Yoda, Obi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agentofchaos73

Super Freak
Reaction score
My old thread was quite cluttered from items I already sold, so I figured I'd delete it and start over. All figures have been opened, but are in great condition, and are complete with the box unless noted. Shipping is FREE and I'm shipping to US addresses only.

P1 Predator - Non-exclusive version. Includes taylerdurdem mask. $400.

Berzerker Predator - Don't know if the battery is sitting bad inside the armor or if there's a short in the wire, but it's hard to get the light up feature to work. $170

Terminator Salvation John Connor first version - $200.

Sideshow Gandalf the Grey non exclusive. No box. $60

Sideshow Clone Armor Obi-Wan exclusive. One post on canister that attaches to back of belt is broken off in belt. $50

Sideshow Yoda non exlclusive - $60

Medicom Boba Fett - $160

If you don't like the price, make an offer. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys figures for sale. 6/26

Interested in Sarah Connor if its the Hot Toys version ?> what would she cost to ship to the UK please ?

Re: Hot Toys figures for sale. 6/26

Sorry, I don't ship internationally anymore. :(

After some consideration, I REEEEALLY don't want to give ebay any mroe money than I have to, so I'm marking the prices down a bit here. Still, if you don't like the price just shoot me a reasonable offer. No harm in asking.

Back