What are the next DC DIRECT 1:2 scale busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Doses anyone have any links or info on the next DC Direct 1:2 scale bust line... either for the remainder of 2011 and into 2012. Please share any news or photos!

Thanks!

I don't believe they've solicited any of those for a while. They seem to be concentrating mainly on what sells best lately, so the only busts they've got coming are either for Blackest Night or the Women of the DC Universe line. And those are all mini-busts.

I don't believe they've solicited any of those for a while. They seem to be concentrating mainly on what sells best lately, so the only busts they've got coming are either for Blackest Night or the Women of the DC Universe line. And those are all mini-busts.

Thanks for the info!!

i really hope to see a superman 1:2 scale bust at one point. He's definitely a must!

Same here, I'd like a Superman, and Wonder woman... I have to say the Btaman and TDK version, The Joker both versions, Catwoman and Green Lanturn are amazing. I have Two-face on order and he looks very cool too! I think he's based off of the ____ Sprang stuff in the early Batman comics. I'll have to post pics soon of all of these 1:2 scale busts. I really enjoy them. I'm hoping for more Batman... Robin, Riddler, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc... ect...

Same here, I'd like a Superman, and Wonder woman... I have to say the Btaman and TDK version, The Joker both versions, Catwoman and Green Lanturn are amazing. I have Two-face on order and he looks very cool too! I think he's based off of the ____ Sprang stuff in the early Batman comics. I'll have to post pics soon of all of these 1:2 scale busts. I really enjoy them. I'm hoping for more Batman... Robin, Riddler, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc... ect...

Me too. I want Superman, Darkseid with light up eyes, Sinestro busts.. etc.

Back