• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Enterbay ETD Bruce LEE MIB STATUE and Enterbay WOD 12" figure for sale !!'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Gang

I have a MIB I am offiering

$235 shipped !

Please email me if you need some Q . I am pretty much asking what I paid .

Also WOD for sale

This one was displayed and the box have a few creases but otherwise all accessories and

figure included are in excellent condition

$550 shipped (4th July sale !)

I think the lowest this one is now going for is $800 so I think $575 sounds like a fair price

1st come 1st served :) Please pay as Gift or add 4% for paypal fees

ETD Statue is still available and is MIB

Thx

Jonas

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay ETD Bruce LEE MIB STATUE !!

Bump for the day

Never removed and MIB

B Lee fans will
Like this one !!

I am offering free shipping in the US ..Axecutioner18

If you are out of the US, please PM me and I can give you an idea what it might cost

EBAY rules ! these are long sold out especially the WOD .1st come , 1st served.. I have only 1 of each and these prices are freak members prices :)

Cheers

Enterbay WOD availble

I have 3 of this figure and selling 2 of my 3

1st come , 1st served

Thx

Jonas

Enterbay WOD is back up

Enterbay ETD status also available

Jonas, why do you take so long to reply to PM's, at least 24 hours usually 48 hours?

Also a few days ago you said the ETD was for sale (which I told you I was more interested in than the WOtD), then yesterday your PM told me it wasn't for sale anymore, now today you post it's for sale again? I don't understand.

At any rate, thanks for finally sending me pics of the WOtD, but I'm going to have to pass as I have found an ETD elsewhere.

No hard feelings, good luck in your sales I hope whoever buys your items enjoys them & everything works out.

The ETD " Statue" is for sale and the WOD 12" figure is for sale

I don't think I ever said in any of the post I ever said ETD version B Is for sale in the For sale post. I Only told you I might sell ETD version B but not at this time

Thx again

Jonas

Last edited:
Back