Stand for my Begins cowl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a stand made by a friend of mine for my Begins cowl which is cast from the ones used in the film. The stand is amazing and is made from acrylic and has been also engraved. Thanks again Ken

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg
007.jpg

Looks very nice - love to see the full cowl, any shots of the complete display?

I am still waiting on the cowl to come in. I cannot wait as it is an exact replica of that used in the film, and not a sculpt done by someone. Here is a pic of the cowl made by the person doing mine:

DSC05196jpg_640.jpg

DSC05195jpg_640.jpg

Thanks everyone and thanks Lance for the kind words :D I'm getting the stand off to you today. I wanted to get a shot of it with one of my cowls for ya but I think it will be a nice surprise to see everything together when you get your cowl ;)

Thanks everyone and thanks Lance for the kind words :D I'm getting the stand off to you today. I wanted to get a shot of it with one of my cowls for ya but I think it will be a nice surprise to see everything together when you get your cowl ;)

thanks again for everything buddy.

Here's a couple pics of my display that I just put together tonight. The color of the metal base is a rich copper as I wanted it more distinctive to Begins. It's hard as hell to photograph but all said and done, I think Lance's base looks a lot better. Can we trade? :1-1: :lol

Last edited:
^That looks great man - total class.

:idea I have a TDK cowl given away during the viral marketing that could use a stand like that. Unfortunately, the quality of the cowl is pretty crappy, and in order to get it to display right I'd practically need a full head to put it on....

wow I love the copper color, you were right it definitely is a great contrast to the cowl. I love mine thought lol

Back