Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From HT Facebook:

The vibrant Ani-Com & Games fever is spreading over the town now! The annual mega event - the 13th Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2011 (ACGHK2011) will be launched from 29 July to 2 August. Prior to the launch, a Press Conference was held in Hong Kong yesterday as an officiating ceremony to introduce the series of contents of the event this year.

Hot Toys Founder & CEO Mr Howard Chan was also presented at the Press Conference and gave a speech on Hot Toys largest-scale event ever at Ani-Com this year, unveiling the three Toy Fair Exclusive Items: the Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project), and collectible figures from the Batman Begins and Predator 2 movie, all of which will also be available in toy fairs in Singapore, Taiwan and mainland China. And the Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project) will be firstly available at San Diego Comic Con next month.

Please God be Ra's, Gordon or LOS Bruce.

Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

VERY exciting news!!! Fingers crossed Ras!!

The way I see it, it could be:

1. League of Shadows Bruce
2. League of Shadows Ra's Al Ghul
3. Proto Suit Batman ('Now we're two')
4. Gordon
5. Decoy Ra's

It's gonna be Bum Boris The Blade with a nice coat.

From HT Facebook:

The vibrant Ani-Com & Games fever is spreading over the town now! The annual mega event - the 13th Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2011 (ACGHK2011) will be launched from 29 July to 2 August. Prior to the launch, a Press Conference was held in Hong Kong yesterday as an officiating ceremony to introduce the series of contents of the event this year.

Hot Toys Founder & CEO Mr Howard Chan was also presented at the Press Conference and gave a speech on Hot Toys largest-scale event ever at Ani-Com this year, unveiling the three Toy Fair Exclusive Items: the Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project), and collectible figures from the Batman Begins and Predator 2 movie, all of which will also be available in toy fairs in Singapore, Taiwan and mainland China. And the Mark IV Limited Edition Colle

Last edited:
Re: Ani-Com & Games HK Expo 2011 - Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

It's Flass

[/thread]

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a L.O.S Bruce. Ive been wanting a figure of him since the movie came out

Nah

1. Ra's
2. Gordon
3. LOS Bruce
4. First night out Bruce
5. Decoy Ra's

No, it's Flass.

[/thread]

That better be a ruddy typo. :panic:

I will go completely mad if it's crappy Batman Begins and not 1989 Batman. :monkey2

Why would you want 89 Batman to be exclusive? You'll have to pay out of your ass to get one in that case

Oh, it's an exclusive? :monkey1 Sorry I didn't catch that :lol I wasn't being completely serious by the way, I'm not the type to get nerd rage.

I hope its either League of Shadows Bruce or Proto suit Batman :pray:.

Ra's Al Ghul with LoS and Gottam styles of clothing.

Everything else is just dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back