2nd Annual One Sixth Xpo May 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
The 2nd Annual One Sixth Xpo will be back on May 2012 at Frank & Son Collectible Show. We are working on the details now, so keep your calendars clear. We will have goodie bags (more info to be announced), custom contests and great prizes...

We have confirmed Betomatali and Lupita will be back and an exclusive figure is in the works.

1-6EXPO2012azul.jpg

Last edited:
Re: One Sixth Xpo January 14 & 15, 2012

YES! I can't wait! I definitely had a blast from the last Xpo. YES! I hope they try to include HeadPlay in this one. I am going to enjoy kit bashing the heck out of my first customizable figure with this show.

Great new! Don't have to wait a whole year for the next one. Looking forward to it.

YES! I can't wait! I definitely had a blast from the last Xpo. YES! I hope they try to include HeadPlay in this one. I am going to enjoy kit bashing the heck out of my first customizable figure with this show.

We are going to contact Headplay and see what we can do. I am thinking of having a Category for the custom contest: Best Headplay Custom Figure....

Great!!! I'm not missing it this time. Can't wait to meet everyone there.

I am going to try like hell to fly in from New Jersey for this. I would love to meet Beto & Lu, One, and DarthMagnet.

We are speaking with Elvis1976 (Seb) to be part of the show. It is looking good, so Betomatali and Elvis1976 in the same building, woo hoo...

Yea cant wait for the horror Xpo.. Will Beto be in the horror xpo too or just the 1/6 Xpo?

Back