Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 1/6 Commando Snake eyes will be pretty amazing if it looks like that statue

That's looks pretty damn good.

Wish it was a 1/6 figure instead. Zero interest in statues.

If I remember from the WIP the exclusive will be switch out visored portrait and sword for his right hand. I wonder why its a sculpted statue and not a PF?

Statue.

meh-cat.jpg

Looks good. It is too bad they will not give us a 1/6 figure like this. A new one is long over due. Same goes for Cobra Commander.

I was thinking about Sideshow products, not comparing Hot Toys.

And I like the Vader PF a heck of a lot more than the 12" figure. But that's just my tastes. 12" figures are the hardest for me to get excited about.

Damn it Tom, what are you doing in the Joe section preaching your premium format gobbledeegook. Shoo....back to the Star Wars section you go. :pfft:

Eh, not sure about this one. I like it a lot. It is cool. And if it has the 85 Snake Eyes switch-out option, it's gonna be ____ing cool. But I ain't got room for many more 1/4 scale statues, and I'm not sure I wanna get into anything beyond my Marvel and random movie statues. Flint and Zartan would be a no-brainer, but this and CC are tempting. . .bah.

Damn it Tom, what are you doing in the Joe section preaching your premium format gobbledeegook. Shoo....back to the Star Wars section you go. :pfft:

:lol

bought. i wish it was 12'' figure instead but i still want it. interested to see what scale it will end up being.

Back