Help with Hot toys black widow 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been piecing together the hot toys black widow and the only things i am missing are the stand and the wrist guantlet thingys. If anyone would be so kind as to lend me one of tje guantlet bracelets so i could make a mold and cast me up a set, that would be awesome.i am a good board member and will return the part asap. And if anyone has a stand they would sell me cheap that would be great to.
Thanks,mike

Not sure how the opinions flow on these boards, but I'd be surprised to see anyone volunteer to help recast Hot Toys parts.

Not sure how the opinions flow on these boards, but I'd be surprised to see anyone volunteer to help recast Hot Toys parts.

its not like Im trying to make money off it,I just want to complete my figure without paying the crazy prices that are on ebay.and its a really small part,not like a head sculpt something.and like I said its not for selling purposes its a one time casting and thats it.recasting is an issue when you are doing it to make a profit,
better yet does anyone have a set of the braclets that they would sell at an reasonable price?

Im not going to say anything else about recasting,but I will say this,I do recast alot of parts,and sometimes I do sell those parts for what it cost me in materials,and the funny thing is I see all the time how much people _____ and complain about it on here,so I have gotten a good idea of those who do fuss,and I have sold parts to some of these people discretely,im not going to mention any names,I just think its funny thats all.
again I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Nothing wrong with recasting parts for yourself to use on your own customs.

Hope you find some parts, Mike! If I weren't putting my Widow on ebay tomorrow I'd send them over.

Thanks!
I will give him a shout tonight.
Again thanks for the help.
Now this thread is officially dead!
Nothing more to be said here.

I actually have a set of those black guantlet thingies if you want them for free (well, you'll have to cover the shipping cost). Pm me if you need them (actually, i have to find them first =P)

I actually have a set of those black guantlet thingies if you want them for free (well, you'll have to cover the shipping cost). Pm me if you need them (actually, i have to find them first =P)

Hey thats awesome! Let me know when you find them and i will paypal the money to you. Send me a p.m.
Thanks man!

Back