NEWS/INFO UPDATE-1/6 Starkiller Head Sculpt INTEREST Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

NEWS/INFO UPDATE:

Hey guys sorry for the prolonged update. I thought this was going to go faster than it has but we hit quite the few speedbumps along the way.

The major thing is that the sculpt got damaged in transit to Lopie and for a second we didn't know what we were going to do. Long story short, the sculpt is back in my possession for repairs. I'm going to fix it as soon as I can. If anyone wants to be taken off the list please let me know here or through a PM. I know SS and HT has gave us a wallop of POs so I completely understand if you want to be taken off the list :) Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
First of all, please give a huge "Thank You" to LOPIE for partnering up with me and volunteering to cast these and making them available to everyone. We owe him A LOT!!

With that said, from the game The Force Unleashed I & II, here's Starkiller as portrayed by Sam Witwer. Painted pics in the next post.

SKFinished2.jpg

SKFinished3.jpg

SKFinished4.jpg

SKFinished5.jpg

SKFinished6.jpg

SKFinished8.jpg

SKFinished10.jpg

SKFinished11.jpg

He is currently being refined (smoothed out as well as a few other adjustments for the better) before LOPIE starts casting to ensure you guys get the best sculpt we can deliver!

PLEASE READ EVRYTHING!!!

These will be offered in both unpainted and painted, but may or may not be pre-drilled. Be aware that the sculpt IS neck-less.

PRICING/PAYMENT:

Unpainted = $35
Painted = $55

Prices include shipping/handling with tracking within the US. Add an extra $5 for International shipping.

Once I've received the first batch of casts, I will notify the the ppl on the list accordingly to begin sending payment. Please DO NOT send payment until notified

Payment will be by paypal to LOPIE (I will add paypal info when payment is ready to be received). Please notify ME via PM when you have sent payment along with you're shipping address. I'm the one managing/shipping all heads to you guys, so all questions should be directed to ME via PM.

There will be 2 threads, one here in the SW Customs section and one in the Custom Creations thread b/c I know some only visit certain forums on the board. Please only reply with interest in ONE thread. it may or may not seem silly to you guys, but honestly, it is easier for me.

Interest List:
(This is Based off of those who have expressed interest in my previous thread and are in no particular order.)
If you would like to be removed from the list, please let me know either here or via PM.

2. Mandible (Awaiting refinements before confirmation)
3. Filmgeek
5. zombierider (Waiting for response on painted or unpainted)
6. xXLEELANDXx
7. Full Art Alchemist

Once confirmed you will be moved to one of these list

Unpainted:
1. TheGent (possibly change to painted pending refinements)
2. Khonsu70
3. Digital Hermit
4. AndreTK421

Painted:
1. Scott45

Thanks again, but please be patient with us as this is the first time we've offered something like this

Thank you to all of you and especially to LOPIE.

Last edited:
Re: The Force Unleashed OFFICIAL Starkiller Interest Thread-YES It's Happening!!!

here are some size comparison pics:

With SS Captain Rex
SKFinished22.jpg

With HT Wolverine
SKFinished25.jpg

This is a quick paint job so you guys can have an idea of what it will look like painted.
Got to apologize for the roughness (that's part of what's getting refined).

SKPainted6.jpg

SKPainted7.jpg

SKPainted8.jpg

SKPainted10.jpg

SKPainted11.jpg

SKPainted15.jpg

Last edited:
Re: OFFICIAL Starkiller Interest Thread-YES It's Happening!!!

I know the painted head shown is rough, but to reassure you all that you will be receiving a quality paint job by me, here are few heads that I've done in the past.
AnakinFinished.jpg

ObiComilation3.jpg

A2.jpg

DL1.jpg

SAM_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Re: OFFICIAL 1/6 Starkiller Head Sculpt Thread-YES It's Happening!!!

I love the unpainted version, but don't get me wrong: After seeing your roughly painted version for me it really depends on how a refined painted version would turn out.

Until then I def want to be on the list. Awesome sculpt, huge on the comparison shots!

Re: OFFICIAL 1/6 Starkiller Head Sculpt INTEREST Thread-YES It's Happening!!!

I would like to get an unpainted one, thanks. :wave

Awesome! Thank you! You've been added :)

Scott45 you are now on the list! thank you!

I'm the same as everyone else... I need to see a better painted version please.

Thanks.

AndreTK421 you're now on the unpainted list man! Thank you!

I'm the same as everyone else... I need to see a better painted version please.

Thanks.

new pics of the refined sculpt and paint will come in about a week or 2 :)

this has been put in the first post as well:

NEWS/INFO UPDATE:

Hey guys sorry for the prolonged update. I thought this was going to go faster than it has but we hit quite the few speedbumps along the way.

The major thing is that the sculpt got damaged in transit to Lopie and for a second we didn't know what we were going to do. Long story short, the sculpt is back in my possession for repairs. I'm going to fix it as soon as I can. If anyone wants to be taken off the list please let me know here or through a PM. I know SS and HT has gave us a wallop of POs so I completely understand if you want to be taken off the list :) Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

Wow, the painted version really brings it to life!

I've been gone from 1/6 stuff for a while, and I recently learned that I left my Sculpey Starkiller sculpt on my window sill for so long, that the sun has actually baked it into an unsculptable crumbly grey lump.

Wow, the painted version really brings it to life!

I've been gone from 1/6 stuff for a while, and I recently learned that I left my Sculpey Starkiller sculpt on my window sill for so long, that the sun has actually baked it into an unsculptable crumbly grey lump.

Thanks man! But the new sculpt that's being worked on now is going to kill this one I think. And I've gotten a lot better at painting since the original sculpt was painted so expect an even better paint job on a better sculpt :)

I'm sorry to hear about youre Starkiller sculpt though man. I've had that happen to me once and it's pretty upsetting. But het, now you can start fresh with new ideas!

Thanks man! But the new sculpt that's being worked on now is going to kill this one I think. And I've gotten a lot better at painting since the original sculpt was painted so expect an even better paint job on a better sculpt :)

I'm sorry to hear about youre Starkiller sculpt though man. I've had that happen to me once and it's pretty upsetting. But het, now you can start fresh with new ideas!

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the new one.

And that's true, I think I probably know what I'm doing a little better now, so redoing Starkiller will give me an opportunity to get much better results.

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the new one.

And that's true, I think I probably know what I'm doing a little better now, so redoing Starkiller will give me an opportunity to get much better results.

yea man I feel bad that it's taken so long, but I think/hope the end product is worth it to everyone who's still down for one.

but yea man practice makes perfect dude. I love revisiting sculpts. I just revisited my SS 1/6 Legolas and I love the way it has turned out compared to my first attempt

Back