Medicom Henry Jones & KOTCS Indiana Jones- $29.99 each at Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor_B

Super Freak
Reaction score
Get them while they are still in stock!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Kingdom-Crystal-Action/dp/B001K6R0BU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1308089238&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Indiana Jones - The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull RAH Action Figure: Toys & Games[/ame]

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/HENRY-JONES-ACTION-FIGURE-MEDICOM/dp/B001K6N8T8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1308089164&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: 12" HENRY JONES REAL ACTION HERO FIGURE BY MEDICOM: Toys & Games[/ame]

Finally pulled the trigger and got the Medicom Henry Jones. Not nearly as good as the Sideshow version, but hard to resist at this price. I might get the Headplay Connery to "upgrade" the figure at some point down the road.

I paid that for my loose Henry and it's really not a bad figure.

So did anyone here order a KOTCS Indy and receive an Indy from the 1st three films instead? I did. I thought it could be some mishap so I ordered another one in case a KOTCS one comes. Cant beat the prices. I really need a Medicom KOTCS head though

What luck Earl! I wouldn't mind a Raiders Indy for $30, but I don't want KOTCS and not sure if I'm willing to take the chance in ordering one.

So did anyone here order a KOTCS Indy and receive an Indy from the 1st three films instead? I did. I thought it could be some mishap so I ordered another one in case a KOTCS one comes. Cant beat the prices. I really need a Medicom KOTCS head though

Got mine today, and same thing. Got a Raiders Indy! Kind of sucks, only because I just bought a loose one from someone here. Oh, well, guess I can make one a TOD.

Oh, and thanks for a heads up on these!!! I'm buying way too much on these 12" figures now.

well thats a bummer. I ordered 2 more hoping it would be KOTCS Indy. DollTV has great customer service btw. Responded to my endless emails very quickly.

I still need a Medicom KOTCS head. If anyone wants to trade a KOTCS Indy head for my Medicom Indy accessories (headpiece, grail and whatnot) let me know. Im open for other possible trades regarding my extra Medicom Raiders Indy. Sorry if this isnt in the right section or something

My Henry Jones arrived in good shape. The box had some minor dings, but you can't beat the $29.99 price!

I missed out too! I actually saw the KOTCS fig on Amazon a couple of weeks ago at that bargain price but wanted the ROTLA version...had I known that they would have probably sent the ROTLA :( if anyone wants to sell theirs for $30, or thereabouts, I would really appreciate it. Also, willing to trade a carded 3 3/4 Indy/Horse deluxe set, or German rider/Motorcycle.

Got my Henry Jones and Indy today and was ecstatic that it was the ROTLA Indy, which makes me about 100x happier than if it had been the KOTCS version. The only RAH Indiana Jones fig I had previous to this was Young Indy, as he was the only character that hadn't been done by both Medicom and Sideshow (other than Mutt Williams) and so therefore the only one of their line I was willing to pay retail for (wouldn't spend more that 10 bucks on Mutt, sorry Shia). This was such a sweet deal for the Jones boys that I was able to expand my RAH Indy collection - finally! Was so happy when people were reporting that they got the ROTLA version, I had my fingers crossed - WAHOOO! One happy Indy fan!:blissy

Back