Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
So we can talk about the Avengers without getting other threads too much OT and getting yelled at. :lol

Avengers.jpg

where did you get that picture?...man...i CANNOT wait until i get a Hulk that has articulation in the 1/6 scale....i think that day....i will have THE geekasm of a lifetime....:)

I think Hawkeye will be made for sure just to round off the normal sized members. Hulk would be aces but would probably be expensive (and worth it)

where did you get that picture?...man...i CANNOT wait until i get a Hulk that has articulation in the 1/6 scale....i think that day....i will have THE geekasm of a lifetime....:)

Got it from one of the many threads it's been posted in. :lol

I think we will get every single one. Even though Thor and Black Widows changes are subtle, they'll change em up and release em. No point not to, and they would be easy releases based on what they already have.

Thor will probably have a better expression headsculpt and not come with a switch out helmet. Black Widow will probably come with shorter sculpted hair (like Abigail) or better rooted hair.

The Hulk and Hawkeye are must haves. I'd probably end up getting Cap and Iron Man too. Not sure about Thor and Black Widow. Depends on how good the movie is, the quality of the figures and how they're used.

I think we will get every single one. Even though Thor and Black Widows changes are subtle, they'll change em up and release em. No point not to, and they would be easy releases based on what they already have.

Thor will probably have a better expression headsculpt and not come with a switch out helmet. Black Widow will probably come with shorter sculpted hair (like Abigail) or better rooted hair.

Hope you are right dude!

Especially about Black Widow. I never had much interest in that figure, but seeing this poster certainly makes me want to have them all.
However, I just can't really convince myself to pick up the IM2 BW.

If they release a new one I definitely hope she'll come with sculpted hair, better proportions and outfit.

I'm not too impressed by this IM design though. He looks cool, but I'm not a big fan of the grey parts on his suit. Besides, I'm perfectly happy with my Mk IV, so no need for a new IM.

I will have to think a bit about which Cap to get though... The WWII one or the modern one. I have to say this modern look is definitely growing on me!

I hope they'll make Hulk as well! That would look pretty awesome IMO! :rock :rock :rock

I've been imagining the possibilities since that image came out.
I'm hoping when we get a full look at the Mark VII it is more aesthetically different then the Marks III, IV and VI are, just to give Iron Man displays a bit of variety. I'm also hoping we see a Hulkbuster Iron Man in the movie. I do wonder if HT will use the avengers to put out some figures they haven't gotten around to. It seems like it was rumored Nick Fury would be an Iron Man 2 release. Also, It is possible Loki will show up as part of the Avengers line.
If HT kicked off the line with a Hulk it would really make people take notice, but I don't expect to see it right away. My guess is the first three releases will be Hawkeye, because he is a new character, Iron man Mark VII, because they know they will sell out a new Iron Man, and Cap in his Avengers suit. I think everyone else will come later. Hopefully they space these out so it doesn't kill everyone's wallets right off the bat. Its also possible if the rumors of Thanos playing a part in the film and they make him look cool we will get a Thanos.

I look at that picture floating around the net of the team and I keep think we are living the dream now.

I get tempted to look farther down the road and imagine what a cinematic Kang or Ultron would look like, as well as, Henry Pym, the Wasp, Wuicksilver and the Scarlet Witch.

I have a feeling they will start with BW, than give us a Iron-Man and thats it. Why doing different than Watchmen? :lol

Seriously:
- Iron-Man is a given as they do every variant of him.
- Cap will be released too IF they dont release him on its own or if the design changes dramatically which I could imagine
- Hawkeye will hopefully be not the missing Reynolds of Blade
- BW I see no chance for a redundant rerelease, same for Thor
- Hulk: I can see them doing him as they also wanted to do Iron Monger, but as with Monger it will most likely depend on the final costs
- hopefully they also give us a Fury

Based on the little info surrounding Caps Avenger costume, I prefer the WWII version thus far. But would still buy the modern outfit.

just laying it out there i really dont like that poster, looks cartoony and odd with the red border and the posing of the characters is awful.

but i'd love a HT Avengers setup

just laying it out there i really dont like that poster, looks cartoony and odd with the red border and the posing of the characters is awful.

but i'd love a HT Avengers setup

It isn't a poster.

It's artwork that we will most likely see on Hasbro figures. It's the designs that are important not the medium in which they are presented.

There is a high quality image of this floating around. I'm off to get some sleep now. If someone can find it and post it :hi5:

If not i'll do it when i get up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back