Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunm

Super Freak
Reaction score
We are proud to present the license of the upcoming superhero action adventure movie Green Lantern by DC Comics and Warner Bros Pictures!

247934_10150204171992344_58690437343_7387831_197500_n.jpg

The Green Lanterns, protectors of peace and justice, are granted with rings that are bestowed with superpowers.

But when a new enemy threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of the Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit - a test pilot who may soon prove to be the greatest Green Lantern of all!

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night. In Our Darkest Hour, There Will Be Light.

The movie will be hitting the 3D and 2D theatres on June 16! The collectible of this movie will be coming! Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern

Sweet! I'll get GL and Sinestro for sure.

<--Hopes in vain for a Blake Lively pilot figure. :p

That isn't this:

MatSDCC11GLBarbie2.jpg

Will be interesting to see how they are making the ring light up

<--Hopes in vain for a Blake Lively pilot figure. :p

That isn't this:

MatSDCC11GLBarbie2.jpg

Me too! I really hope they make her, or at the very least they use her likeness for an upcoming female truetype.

Awesome news should be a hard figure to make look right, but I'm sure they'll make it look great.

As expected. Given their DC track record, they'll probably start the line with Carol, and end with Hector Hammond and we'll be SOL on Hal and everyone else :lol

Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Offical License Announcment

I wonder how they will do his costume... thin rubbber suit? actual thin cloth material?

I can't wait to see what they come up with. I'll be getting all the GL Corps. members they make!:rock

I wonder how they will do his costume... thin rubbber suit? actual thin cloth material?

Hal Jordan man in suit edition. :monkey3. :monkey1

Seriously though that's a fine question considering the suit is skin tight.

New muscle body? :monkey4

I've stated before that I think they should make a translucent green tinted True Type filled with LED's, then cover that in a rubber body suit and the HS.

They'll use something similar to what was used on Wolverine or Whiplash. That would be something that would look good but also allow for better articulation with the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back