TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection Update!!! Dec 18 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cplhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! I thought I would share my little collection with you. I have been collecting Low end figures for 9 years and 8 months ago I made the plunge into high end stuff and I haven’t looked back. I’m still working out displays as my current shelving is more suited for low end stuff instead of high end stuff so please bare with me.

Star Wars 1/6

Starwars1.jpg

StarWars2.jpg

Random assorted 1/6

Topshelf1.jpg

Topshelf2.jpg

Topshefl3.jpg

Sideshow, Triad and Bootleg 1/6

Secondaryshelf.jpg

U.S MP Transformers

MPTransformers.jpg

Hot Toys T2

T2collection.jpg

Hot Toys Main

Mainshelf.jpg

Brownshelf.jpg

More to come next page.

Last edited:
Re: TEN HUT!! The Cpl's Collection

Statues

Joker.jpg

DCGirls.jpg

AshPF.jpg

My pride and joy of my collection my one and only pf. I got a sweet deal on him localy from a LCS that was having a boxing week sale.

Last edited:

Just for fun Bucky O Hare vintage collection:

Buckywholeshelf2.jpg

Buckyshelftop2.jpg

Buckyshelfsecond2.jpg

Buckyshelfthirdgood.jpg

Buckyshelffourth2.jpg

Buckyshelfbottom2.jpg

great collection mate!with some interesting stuff :)

HOLY CRAP! Bucky O'Hare I had all of those!!! Totally forgot about them though! WOW!

All I had as a kid was the Air Marshal and Bucky. I had a friend who had the toad croaker and I thought he was the luckest kid in the world.

I used to watch Bucky O Hare at my grandparents. My grandparentrs would take me over to the local Blockbuster and they'd rent me all 6 vhs tapes. I'd watch them over and over again. I loved Bucky O Hare. I thought about a Buck O Hare collection for some time but last summer I pulled the trigger and started it off with a moc Bucky figure. It's easily the most fun collection I add to :D

AOD case

AODcase.jpg

AODcase1.jpg

aodcase2.jpg

aodcase3.jpg

aodcase4.jpg

These SS AOD figures were my first SS piece I ever owned. I bought them 8-9 years ago.

I won that foot at the anual Toronto zombie walk a few years back. Now when I roam the streets of Toronto hungering for brains I use it as a prop for whatever costume I'm wearing.

Great collection :D

What company makes the Stay Puft figure?

Which Stay Puft?

The larger one is a bank from DST and is not articulated (expect for his head)

The smaller one is from SSC as a pack in to a DVD boxset. It also came with a container of ectoplasm, some cool cards and a $25 sideshow gift card.

Oh there are 2? Guess I missed 1! Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Great collection again :clap

Topshefl3.jpg

The one on the right is DST and the one on the left is SSC.:hi5:

Love the collection! So many collections around here look like advertisements from a magazine, with rows of figures sealed inside attractive air tight glass cases. Not that there's anything wrong with that, in fact that's the look I go for myself.
But this collection of figures just looks like a lot of fun, and I think the "fun" element of this hobby escapes some of us sometimes.

Love the collection! So many collections around here look like advertisements from a magazine, with rows of figures sealed inside attractive air tight glass cases. Not that there's anything wrong with that, in fact that's the look I go for myself.
But this collection of figures just looks like a lot of fun, and I think the "fun" element of this hobby escapes some of us sometimes.

I get a lot of enjoyment from my figures. Lately I've hanging out in my workshop and since eveything is out in the open I can play around with my figures. If if I'm just walking around I can adjust the shotgun on the Comedian.

Also if you are famlair with low end collections they look different usual in terms of aperance and orgiszation. My high end collection is orginsed and laid out as a low end collection giving it a unquie look.

Someday I will get nice glass cases and make everything so nice and neat but I have to work with what I have now and I feel it gives my collection a different flavour to it.

:D

Back