Boba Fett Super Deformed @ StarWars.Com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"glorified Galactic Hero?"

Far from it, these things are around 10" tall and have articulation; they look pretty sweet to me!

I love this SW VCD line. There's something appealing about them. I've already placed my orders for 2 BFs and I think they are selling fast!

Khev said:
Fifty bucks for that glorified Galactic Hero? Wow. Have fun with that tomandshell. :chew

Nothing wrong with that I love the GH from Hasbro. I don't think you're being asked to buy it for Tom now are ya? ;)

wow, this is still available, i guess there are TONS of these for everybody, or no one wants it :confused:

News from a Medicom show in Japan...
kubsvcd.jpg

Thanks for the pic Deke. I heard there's also a plain white Clone Trooper coming out. Any more photos from the Medicom show?

I found it. It looks like a white version of the SDCC Trooper. Too bad. But I am liking the Tie Fighter Pilot. I wonder if it's the other figure mentioned in the SW.com article.

I like the new avatar SLF.

Batty said:
I found it. It looks like a white version of the SDCC Trooper. Too bad. But I am liking the Tie Fighter Pilot. I wonder if it's the other figure mentioned in the SW.com article.

I like the new avatar SLF.

Kinda odd to see that particular ROTS trooper in pristine white. An AOTC version would have been perfect!

And thanks...I felt like adding a little Fett flavor to my icon. I got the red version in statue forums. :D

Check out Slave 1 for a ton of Clone Trooper pics. I love the box design for these figures. Check out the other Deformed figure galleries they have.

No pics for the Tie Fighter Pilot, yet.

SolidLiquidFox said:
That is some cool box art. Simple yet powerful. :cool:
That's a great way of putting it. I know Sideshow said they've changed the box art. I hope it isn't too different from the originals.

Back