Should Michael Fassbender be Everyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently saw XMen first class and have a real man crush on Michael Fassbender.

I was thinking it'd be cool if they rebooted every superhero and character and gave the role to Michael Fassbender.

What do you think?

Michael Fassbender could play the perfect Henry Cavill in a movie about Michael Fassbender.

I think Hugh Jackman should play everything. He could play all the X-Men, including Storm. :D

Theres nothing gay about my liking Michael Fassbender.

magneato.jpg

Does that look gay to you? Thats a man. Thats what a man looks like. What Michael Fassbender looks like. Like a man.

I want Michael Fassbender to to play the part of me in my life, but not the movie, I honestly want him to take over my day to day life. Take over my job, have sex with my wife, etc.... He'd just do it so much better than I ever could.

Oh course he would, he's Michael Fassbender. He didn't even need CGI in First Class, he has a magnetic personality.

Thought he was fantastic in Inglourious Basterds! Would love to see him go up against Daniel Day-Lewis in a movie.
fassbender.jpg

Once Hot Toys makes their Magneto, I plan to buy as many heads as I can loose on eBay and replace the headsculpt on every one of my figures :lecture

If he was a bit younger he'd be a perfect Victor Frankenstein. Now, it would be a crime if he WASN'T the next Bond.

Back