Who else is ordering Leatherface tonight ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
If he's on preorder that is....But he should be...Cant wait !!!! There will be missing only a Michael Myers in PF after that...

im not, but that doesnt mean i wont look for him in a couple months.... not to jack the thread, but the freddy PF has been going for a pretty decent penny and i've been talking about getting him for quite a while now.

if they ever announce a michael myers PF i will most definately jump on that!!!

I just bought the Jason Exc. with the 666 sale and I will also be getting a leatherface tonight. Freddy will have to wait at least I will have his head w/Jason. I also hope they do a myers or a Jason part 3.

hairlesswookiee said:
if they ever announce a michael myers PF i will most definately jump on that!!!

I'll be right there in line with you.

I'm anxious to see Leatherface, but probably won't be ordering him.

I think the only PF figure I would buy would be Crispin Glover as Willard, but Leatherface is a close second. Still, I have no room and little money.

occulum said:
gonna be all over it like stink on poo poo
:chew

Hey Occ, were'nt you buying just the SSE Uni-monsters in PF ???Guess you cant resist a good Slasher from time to time...loll:monkey5 :D

I will be ordering this as well!!!

Curious to what the exclusive will be because I will probably go through a retailer to save money.

Myers, the only one left?

Come on, we need 1/4 Pinhead and the original Cenobites too! :)

I would love a Tall Man from Phantasm too but doubt that will ever happen.

I have been eyeballing the Freddy and Jason PF figures for a while, along with the Terminator 1/4 scale, and this would make a great addition, but I gotta pinch a few pennies for the time being!:eek:

Shaihulud said:
Hey Occ, were'nt you buying just the SSE Uni-monsters in PF ???Guess you cant resist a good Slasher from time to time...loll:monkey5 :D
I do have the Excl. Jason & Demon Freddy also.
For me theres no way I can resist a PF Leatherface. He is to me what Jason is to you. Hands down my fav modern horror icon.
Id probably pick up a Michael Myers too when released and Im hoping for an early Jason PF to be released sometime down the line.

of the UniMonsters, Im only pickin up the SSE versions. I just like the classic B&W paint that mimics the films. and dammit I want my SSE Mummy now! :monkey2

only a somewhat sad note for me is that SS is releasing almost everything Id be interested in. After they run out of UniMonsters (which are released very slowly anyway), release Leatherface and a Myers, Im not sure what else they could release that Id be interested in.
at least outside of some smaller independent characters that would never be produced cause the markets not large enough to justify them.

my checklist of wants if filling up. :confused:

Gruson said:
I

Come on, we need 1/4 Pinhead and the original Cenobites too! :)

You now I will be there tonight Shai....I just convinced my soon to be wife to get me this for my birthday...So I will most definitely be ordering tonight...

And I agree 100%!!!! For a short time I would have like to had 1/6 Hellraiser line, but nothing could do the Cenobites justice like PF...Real leather & chains...real metal hooks and real pins in Pinheads head...I would LOVE a PF line of the original Cenobites....Chatter & Butterball would be awesome!!!

kingdarkness03 said:
nothing could do the Cenobites justice like PF...Real leather & chains...real metal hooks and real pins in Pinheads head...I would LOVE a PF line of the original Cenobites....Chatter & Butterball would be awesome!!!

Amen! The quality would be amazing on them, especially the gore. ;)

kingdarkness03 said:
You now I will be there tonight Shai....I just convinced my soon to be wife to get me this for my birthday...So I will most definitely be ordering tonight...

And I agree 100%!!!! For a short time I would have like to had 1/6 Hellraiser line, but nothing could do the Cenobites justice like PF...Real leather & chains...real metal hooks and real pins in Pinheads head...I would LOVE a PF line of the original Cenobites....Chatter & Butterball would be awesome!!!

For me Butterball is the coolest cenobite ever...

Cenobites would be a HUGE waste of time. Nobody likes them, theyre dumb lookin and Clive has had more effects done to his own face than any Cenobite :monkey4

..... ok ok ... Im totally full of it. cause Im a Hellriaser NUT!!!
any Cenobite from the first 2 would be fine with me. With my fav being Dr Channard. "I recommend AMPUTATION!!"
outside of the cenobites a skinless Julia & Frank duo would be awesome too.

occulum said:
Cenobites would be a HUGE waste of time. Nobody likes them, theyre dumb lookin and Clive has had more effects done to his own face than any Cenobite :monkey4

..... ok ok ... Im totally full of it. cause Im a Hellriaser NUT!!!
any Cenobite from the first 2 would be fine with me. With my fav being Dr Channard. "I recommend AMPUTATION!!"
outside of the cenobites a skinless Julia & Frank duo would be awesome too.

A Frank & Julia would be damn awesome....I would be in for one of those!

If NECA can get the righst to Hellraiser, why not Sideshow? We need more horror stuff outside of Freddy and Jason (coming from someone who has every jason and freddy figure...)

Back