Gunpla: gundam modelers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fearthehoss75

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm looking for my next mg/hg kit... Lately I've been doing seed/00 hg kits because I've been doing none main gundamsbwhich I usually do in mg scale. What kits have u guys done lately that you had a lot of fun with? Gooooo gundam!

Glad to see another gunpla builder here. The new RG line is pretty fun to make. Highly detailed and almost as much work as an MG kit.

Ive got the aile strike ready to be built. I got 7 kits in all from hlj and I'm a little worn out right now but I have hg blitz and the rg left. Looked at the trees however and it looks beautiful! Have you built the strike yet?

Ive got the aile strike ready to be built. I got 7 kits in all from hlj and I'm a little worn out right now but I have hg blitz and the rg left. Looked at the trees however and it looks beautiful! Have you built the strike yet?

No, not yet. Be sure to post pics when you're done! I finally finished a PG Char's Zaku recently.

Very nice! I have the pg rx782 but I built it when I was in high school and it's boxed up at my parents house. I'm curious to see how good of a job I did on it 10 years later!

I had a blast building the MG 1/100 Strike Freedom. If you have yet built one of these I would highly suggest that you do.

Yup got that one. I got the fb mode and it looks great with all the dragoons. I've got him and destiny extreme blast pitted avaunt each other. I LOVE destiny extreme blast... Absolutely beautiful kit and I enjoyed building it more. Plus it's less expensive then strike freedom!

Hey does anyone have any extra miniature pilots (1/100 size) that come with the 1/100 MG Gundams? If anyone does can they pm me.

Back