• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Neca 1/4 scale Predators.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piranha

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Looking to buy Neca 1/4 scale Predators, With shipping to Australia.
Please let me know what you have and price.

Steve.

is this piranha from onesixthwarriors. anyway you can still find regular priced ones on ebay.

Last edited:
Hey Jon, Yeah it's me mate, How are you? I am looking to buy a few of the predators and figured I may get a group discount on shipping and or price if I buy a few sets.

Hey Jon, Yeah it's me mate, How are you? I am looking to buy a few of the predators and figured I may get a group discount on shipping and or price if I buy a few sets.

hi bud.

anyway good luck. l have the masked version and he's pretty cool.

Thanks mate, I don't have any yet, I would love to get my hands on a HT predator 1 also if the price was right.

l use to have two Hot Toys P1s. trust me the Neca pred is better. with some custom skills you can aso add an led to the laser aswell just to make it cooler. anyway good luck. see you later.

Well guys I though someone would come through for me last chance anyone have any for sale? willing to buy the full set of 3, if not then off to ebay I go.

Not sure if this link works but they have them for sale here:

https://www.shopforme.com.au/index....h=1_56&zenid=9931fc2c42457f1800ddfb3fee317c5a

I bought the HT Tony Stark Mech Test Version off of these guys just this week and it got here super quick, and in excellent condition.

Other than that:
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/predator-scale-classic-masked-predator-action-figure-p-6851.html
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/predator-scale-classic-mouth-closed-predator-action-figure-p-6853.html
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/predator-scale-classic-mouth-open-predator-action-figure-p-6852.html

Free shipping on orders over $100 from here. You might already know about these but figured I might try and lend a hand!

Disagree about the Neca Pred vs HT P1. If you are going to compare apples to apples, the scale is different to begin with. Don't get me wrong Neca for their money did a great job. I have all three Neca 1/4. Only opened the open mouth one to display. As I said, for the price the detail is on par. IMHO and would have paid the extra $20. But, they could have easily made 1 figure & included adjustable mandibles, bio. The could have easily added led to the mask, cannon and gauntlet computer which should have opened, also. Just got a BNIB P1, yesterday and very pleased with the detail and features.

Disagree about the Neca Pred vs HT P1. If you are going to compare apples to apples, the scale is different to begin with. Don't get me wrong Neca for their money did a great job. I have all three Neca 1/4. Only opened the open mouth one to display. As I said, for the price the detail is on par. IMHO and would have paid the extra $20. But, they could have easily made 1 figure & included adjustable mandibles, bio. The could have easily added led to the mask, cannon and gauntlet computer which should have opened, also. Just got a BNIB P1, yesterday and very pleased with the detail and features.

Comparing HT to NECA has become a lame argument. Really they are 2 completely different types of figures. As much as neca fan boys want to crown the 18" Pred as the best ( ive seen even better than the Sideshow Maquette and Cinemaquette.....comeon now) still in all honesty the HT P1 as many inaccuracies as it has, is still IMO a better overall piece to own. With a custom mask mine is looking amazing. Yes I own the Neca 1/4 and its a great figure also.

Back on topic have you tried Toysrus.com? They have the open mouth version and closed mouth versions for $69.99 each. Masked is sold out.

Hi DETJOHNKIMBLE Thanks for that first link I have sent them a message fingers crossed they can work something out.

I had already seen the ones from Popcultcha and just figured they were a bit on the expensive side even with free shipping.

Thanks again.

Steve.

WolfPredatorAVPR Thanks for the link but ToysEUs here in OZ do not carry them.

Hey DETJOHNKIMBLE, Thanks for that shop for me link I ended up picking up a set of 3 of them.
Thanks so much.

Steve.

Back