Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Default Re: List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Block this buyer: henrynorbert

Long and short of it is he bought an item, then immediately asked to cancel it, then send never mind ship it (so I did), then now wants to return it before he's even received it. Called me a liar because when I told him I had already shipped it the package hadn't been scanned yet as there's a drop off box at my post office for packages. This is all for a $50 item by the way -- said he got hit with eBay fees (seller fees unrelated to this) so that's why he wanted to cancel.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    This is a rather long story and I won't name names here just in case they happen to be watching (if you really need their user ID you can just PM me for it), but if you ever get a buyer based in any country that isn't the US having their items sent to an intertrade center in California then you are probably better off refunding whatever they paid and blocking them from buying again.

Just for background, because I'm classified as a "newer seller" by eBay, all funds that I receive from whatever I sell are put on hold by PayPal and eBay until either the package is marked as delivered or until the buyer leaves feedback. Because of this I send everything Priority Mail to ensure that the buyer gets their item ASAP.

This package was out for delivery today but it has yet to be marked as such on USPS tracking (maybe the recent earthquakes in CA had something to do with it?), yet when I go into my "sold" folder on eBay, the package is marked as delivered. The buyer in this other country says that they have to wait until their employees in California send them photo proof that the item was delivered before they leave feedback.

So basically if you are a new seller looking to get your money ASAP, don't do business with this ****. The whole thing seems shady the more I think about it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Yah, that happened to me with two buyers (probably same person) recently. I ended up cancelling on both. One the buyer was listed as China which was why I canceled (also has 0 feedback I think). Then immediately a buyer with another name purchased the item when I delisted but the ship address was to the exact same California location. Sounds like a PIA for new seller.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    So it turns out the buyer finally got their package as they left feedback for me and I did for them, but eBay/PayPal STILL won't release my funds - probably because USPS tracking hasn't updated anything since July 6th and it looks like it will stay that way. Nice, now I'll have to wait two extra weeks to get my funds all because some moron at USPS didn't mark it as "delivered" (either that or it's an error in their system).

While it doesn't look like my particular issue was the fault of the buyer, just be cautious if you see anyone asking you to ship to San Jose CA as I've heard nothing but horrible reviews for their local Post Offices and USPS service (I.E., don't open on time, don't deliver the mail on time, employees are incredibly inept, etc).
    Last edited by Chakor; 07-19-2019 at 06:45 AM.

I have a larger list of blocked eBay members built up over time, various reasons, but in terms of recent issues...

Won their respective auctions, didn't message me with any explanation, did not respond to reminders, and did not pay:

deibimez0
    frodooftheshire

They both have 100% positive feedback which came as some surprise, but I've only recently learned a seller can't leave negative feedback for a buyer, they can only report them and block them.