List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
There has been alot of ebay scam going on lately so I thought I'd start a thread on bad ebayers.
Here's a helpful link:

Ebayers that suck

If you have had bad experience with an ebay buyer or seller post their ebay names here.

Ebay seller:

agent-rock REASON
cicatrizbooking
fayru REASON
freshhobbyconnection REASON
frodo2375
itsallgood_here REASON
kimmiman007 REASON
LUCAGIORGIOPRODUCTIONS REASON
marbieisback REASON
MARKFCG REASON
pyg18 REASON
qsons25 REASON
undagroundtoys REASON
webheads-comics-and-collectibles (wizard-comics) REASON

AVOID FORUM MEMBER:

Melvin Pelayo REASON
mini-rock REASON
pitchin (pitchin4eva) REASON
wizard-comics (webheads-comics-and-collectibles)

AVOID THESE INTERNET COMPANIES:

TOYGLOBE Reason
TOYS AND COMICS EXPRESS

more people to look out for:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41256

Last edited:
Here's one to add:

cicatrizbooking

I doubt anyone will buy from him since the only feedback he has is my negative one. But either way I won a Star Wars figure off him and he never sent it and never responded to emails. Paypal sided with me, but the account was empty... same old sob story :monkey2 Here's the auction: Targe Clone Trooper

BTW: This thread might be better somewhere in the commerce section...

galactiboy said:
Here's one to add:

cicatrizbooking

I doubt anyone will buy from him since the only feedback he has is my negative one. But either way I won a Star Wars figure off him and he never sent it and never responded to emails. Paypal sided with me, but the account was empty... same old sob story :monkey2 Here's the auction: Targe Clone Trooper

BTW: This thread might be better somewhere in the commerce section...

i've already asked Dave to transfer this thread over to commerce and have it as a "sticky" but he said it is better here in Permathread since not only it deals with ebay sellers but also other transactions as well.

I have this one to add to the list of bad Ebay sellers:

undagroundtoys

Here's the reason why

But I guess you would avoid him anyways looking at his recent Ebay feedback

Another very bad experience I've had was with Ebay seller:

itsallgood_here

Here's the reason why

Wow, TOE, that was some interesting reading. I was like this O_O all the time. Thanks for the warnings. I'll keep an eye on them. So far, i consider myself a lucky eBayer.

TOE please add this name to the bad ebay sellers list.

webheads-comics-and-collectibles

He took $196.30 from me for a pre-order Sideshow JEDI LUKE EXCLUSIVE 12 inch figure. I never got my money back or my figure!!!!:monkey2

He also has the name

wizard-comics

This guy is from HI

Some one get me the Cops!

Last edited:
nash said:
BAD EBAY SELLER WARNING!!

Ebay ID: agent-rock

This is Mini-Rock's Ebay ID. For those of you who don't know, Mini-Rock has been banned from various collectible forums for fraud and blatant lies.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17431&highlight=mini+rock

Seems he is back to his old tricks now on Ebay.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=agent-rock&iid=150100682141&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us

Good gosh that ebay feed back is horrible !!!!! :emperor :emperor

oops someone said to make sure that you use the correct "caps" for the Ebay usernames.

In this case it would be pyg18 in lower caps letters. sorry about that.

oops someone said to make sure that you use the correct "caps" for the Ebay usernames.

In this case it would be pyg18 in lower caps letters. sorry about that.

Damn!! she crazy!!!!!! so what ever happened?

Okay guys, this really stings. I bought a master replicas vader helmet from
TAMEDART located in Canada for $600. He scammed me out of my money and I never got the helmet. I shut him down and he popped up again as TAMEDARTATWORK. I got ebay to shut him down and he popped up again as LUCAGIORGIOPRODUCTIONS. That is his real name. This guy is a thief. I had ebay shut him down again. BEWARE OF THIS GUY! I joked with decadentdave that if he really wanted to rip off people he should scam them out of the falcon and lo and behold LUCAGIORGIOPRODUCTIONS had one for sale. I contacted ebay and his other buyers and stopped his auction. He is a con artist, a liar and a scumbag. He uses master replicas as his bait. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell?!?!?! LAMEDART is back?!?!? That scumsucking thief keeps turning up like a bad penny. We've shut him down 3 or 4 times already and somehow he keeps opening new ebay accounts. We've reported all of his known aliases to ebay and IC3 but apparently nobody cares to press charges or investigate him for fraud. I say we hop the next flight to Thunder Bay Ontario and beat the money out of him!

Back