• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Pred 1 - HT Bruce Lee DX04 - NECA 18" Michael Myers - St. Nick M Myers mask!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: HT Pred 1 - HT Bruce Lee DX04 - NECA 18" Michael Myers - St. Nick M Myers mask!

Hot Toys Predator 1 MMS90 SOLD!

Hot Toys Bruce Lee ETD DX04 $260 SHIPPED! COMPLETE/MINT

NECA 18" Michael Myers (1978 Halloween) $70 SHIPPED! No packaging

St. Nick 1:1 Michael Myers mask SOLD!

I only accept Paypal and you pay the 3% fee or send payment as a gift.

All items are mint and complete, barely posed (like new)

Shipping includes delivery in North America with full insurance and tracking.

PM me with any questions. I am not looking to trade, I need the cash.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Predator 1 MMS90

Added new items, everything must go so please PM me your best offers!

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Pred 1 - HT Bruce Lee DX04 - NECA 18" Michael Myers - St. Nick M Myers mas

can I see some pics of the Myers mask?

Re: FS: HT Pred 1 - HT Bruce Lee DX04 - NECA 18" Michael Myers - St. Nick M Myers mas

can I see some pics of the Myers mask?

Heres is a pic from the artists studio ................

100_04501.jpg

....... and one of my crappy pics :lol .............

IMG_6363.jpg

Michael Myers mask is sold.

I need the rest to be sold by the weekend. Make me some offers!

Hot Toys Predator 1 is pending.

DX04 Bruce Lee is still available. Price lowered too.

I told you Bruce Lee wasn't your thing :)
I would have helped you out if it wasn't for that i bought an extra one on ebay 2 days ago.

I told you Bruce Lee wasn't your thing :)
I would have helped you out if it wasn't for that i bought an extra one on ebay 2 days ago.

Yeah. Shippings a joke to Europe anyway. I think its like $50 or something. Its a beautiful piece and if it doesn't sell this weekend i'm pulling it. Its not a must sell.

The Predator is officially sold.

DX04 Bruce Lee is still left.

Back