A question about Hot Toys ordering from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhain88

Super Freak
Reaction score
When you go to order a Hot Toys figure on Sideshow's website, it says,

DEPOSIT REQUIRED

When ordering 2 or more of this item, a non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $21.00/per item is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement.

Does that mean I will get charged for ordering two DIFFERENT Figures or is that only if you order two of the same one?

Thanks

When you go to order a Hot Toys figure on Sideshow's website, it says,

DEPOSIT REQUIRED

When ordering 2 or more of this item, a non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $21.00/per item is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement.

Does that mean I will get charged for ordering two DIFFERENT Figures or is that only if you order two of the same one?

Thanks

:dunno:dunno:dunno

i think you only have to pay a fee if you order 2 or more figs of the same, in the case of the dx jack sparrow you have to pay a nrd if you order 2 or more but your okay if you order only 1, plus the nrd gets credited to the overall price.

i think you only have to pay a fee if you order 2 or more figs of the same, in the case of the dx jack sparrow you have to pay a nrd if you order 2 or more but your okay if you order only 1, plus the nrd gets credited to the overall price.

Thank you for the info!:hi5:

Back