• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 vehicles-$100 each-CIA Helicopter, WWII - Command Car, Motorcycle, Kubelwagen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
$100 each - would prefer SoCal pickup - these will be a pain to ship - shipping will be extra and very expensive considering the size.

Boxes are beat to hell but all the vehicles are complete and unbroken. May be a bit dusty. copter guns may need some heat to bend guns back into position.

21st Century Toys - AH-6 Little Bird Special Operations Helicopter
Includes CIA Operative pilot
28060511.jpg

23060511.jpg

27060511.jpg

21st Century Toys - WWII Patton Command Car

01060511.jpg

03060511.jpg

07060511.jpg

Dragon Kubelwagen Type 82
Has the original decal sheet - 2 decals are on the vehicle already.

11060511.jpg

DSC_00162.jpg

21st Century toys - WWII German Motorcycle with Sidecar and riders

17060511.jpg

19060511.jpg

Great Prices - Wow Dave is selling stuff on the FReaks - Holy Crap

Goodluck with your sales - too bad i'm on the eastcoast , that Chopper is very tempting .

I'd also entertain offers. And shipping isn't out of the question - just know that it would be at least $30, probably more.

You guys should be Jumping on these! You NEED 1/6 vehicles for your troops! Superman from HT is coming - put a Lois in the helicopter and re-enact their historic first meeting!

Patton's command car is a beauty to behold! It's a car, that commands!

And the german motorcycle - no one, really? With all those Indiana Jones' out there? No one needs this motorcycle for their diorama of Last Crusade?

I still have all of these. If you're local to SoCal or are driving to Comic Con and can meet there I'm entertaining offers.

We have determined that shipping is pretty outrageous for anything but the motorcycle.

Wow. I would love that German motorcycle. But, alas, I live in Hawaii and am sure that shipping should be insane.

Would it fit in a smaller box??

Not really , it doesn't come apart. But send me your postal code and we can check shipping.

Back