Hot Toys 1/6 BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY please ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please take on this license... if HT is doing well with Resident Evil, I bet with my soul, BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY would do 10 times better.

I second this idea. It would be awesome to get some figures from the game. Especially Joker and Scarecrow. :D

For sure...I just love the character design of Scarecrow & Joker in the game.
Btw- I finally got an XBOX 360 dude, so Im gonna pick up both games. =]

Screw this idea! If they can make figures from Resident Evil 4 and 5, then they can make figures from Batman:Arkham Asylum and Batman:Arkham City.:p

I think that from a marketing standpoint, it would be stupid not to make them. For one thing, The Dark Knight was one of their most successful lines, showing that, if anything, Batman sells. Another thing is that People want more variation in the Video Game Masterpiece line (I.E. not just Resident Evil), look at how well Ezio was recieved, and look at how anticipated the Metal Gear Solid line is. Final thing is that there are tons of people asking for comic based 1/6th scale figures. The Arkham series has some of the coolest and most faithful designs around. In other words, these figures would appeal to more than just one fanbase, they'd encompass not only the Batman fans, but Video Game fans and comic book fans alike.

You my friend have a very good point.
I totally agree with you and I just dunno why HT hasnt got their fingers on it.

Honestly I really want a good 1/6 scale Batman that is not just based off the movie stuff. Batman is my main collection, and yeah I'm no way a video game guy but I even bought arkham asylum and have arkham city on pre order and even getting a ps3 coz I just want to play batman games.

But yeah HT is stupid if they don't try to get the license

Batman is a major money maker for any companies in existent.

Batman is the greatest creation in the history of mankind.

Batman is even voted as the number 1 best comic book character.

Give me anything Batman product, I will get it

Now get on it HT !!!!!!

I just hope they make his suit out of the same material Spidermans is made with or something better, because the rubber from all the other Batman figures prevented him from doing anything.

and.......

Hot Toys TWO FACE >All

That is all...for now.

Would probably buy every figure from this line IF Hot Toys ever releases them. Yes - my money is yours Hot Toys - please take it and give us some Batman Arkham Asylum/City figures!

Sideshow: "Hey, Hot Toys."

Hot Toys: "Yeah"

SS: "JEDSTER wants Batman:Arkham City toys"

HT: "Oh yeah?"

SS: "Yeah"

HT: "Is this why you called?"

SS: "Yeah"

HT: "....*click*..."

SS: "Hello? Hello?"

Back