WarMachine714's Collection: The Beginning of a Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarMachine714

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just started exploring and enjoying this hobby. I have seen a few collections here and inspired me to try to reach a status of theirs. I believe it is time to start a collection thread to share with everyone the progress of my future collection. I hope everyone will follow my progress and I hope to follow yours as well. Please feel free to stop by once in a while and share your collection with me as well. I'll try to update this thread as much as possible. Thanks for looking and continue collecting everyone.
6/4/2011

- Jose AKA WarMachine714
(Please don't call me Jose :p)

Table of Contents:
Sideshow Collectibles: Wolverine Premium Format Figure
Sideshow Collectibles: Kratos Polystone Statue
Hot Toys: Iron Man Mark IV - Secret Project 12 Inch Figure
Sideshow Collectibles: Sabretooth Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2
Sideshow Collectibles: Vampirella Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Sideshow Collectibles: The Incredible Hulk Premium Format Figure
Sideshow Collectibles: The Punisher Comiquette
San Diego Comic Con 2012
Part 1
Part 2
Sideshow Collectibles: The Joker Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2
Kotobukiya: X-Force: Archangel Fine Arts Statue
Kotobukiya: X-Force: Wolverine Fine Arts Statue
Part 1
Part 2
Sideshow Collectibles: Skaar "Son of Hulk" Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2
San Diego Comic Con 2013
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Sideshow Collectibles: Deadpool Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2
Sideshow Collectibles: 'Back in Black' Spider-Man Comiquette
Sideshow Collectibles: Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Part 1
Part 2

On Pre-Order:
Sideshow Collectibles: Batman Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles: Reptile Quarter Scale Statue
Exclusive Edition
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles: Ryu Life-Size Bust
Sideshow Collectibles: Superman Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Sideshow Collectibles: Punisher Premium Format Figure: Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles: Sub-Zero Quarter Scale Statue Exclusive Edition
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles: Smoke Quarter Scale Statue Exclusive Edition

Last edited:
My McFarlane Toys and Etc Items

As I don't have any pieces at the moment :( I would like to share a few items maybe you will find interesting. Hope everyone enjoys of what little I have at the moment. Leave any comments. Thanks :)

My McFarlane Toys: I used to collect these when I was around 14 years old. It was the best I could afford during that time. Idk if you fellas would consider these collectibles, but I wanted to share in the meantime until I get my statues. Hope you enjoy the quick pics. If you want any close up pics on any figure just let me know. I'll be happy to take them.

2vskunc.jpg

Top:
McFARLANE’S SPORTS PICKS: NBA BASKETBALL SERIES 8: Allen Iverson #3
*Came with a switchable arm
Bottom:
(Left) MCFARLANE’S SPORTS PICKS: NBA BASKETBALL SERIES 8: Carmelo Anthony #2
(Right) MCFARLANE’S SPORTS PICKS: NFL FOOTBALL SERIES 11: Randy Moss #2 (Raiders)

33najoj.jpg

Top:
(Left) SPAWN SERIES 20: SPAWN CLASSIC SERIES 2: Spawn VI
*My favorite McFarlane figure
(Right) SPAWN SERIES 27: THE ART OF SPAWN: Spawn (Issue #119 Interior Art)
Bottom:
(Left) EXCLUSIVE COLLECTOR'S CLUB: Spawn (Issue #7 Cover Art) Repaint
(Right) EXCLUSIVE COLLECTOR'S CLUB: Spawn (Issue #30 Cover Art)

n5s9ya.jpg

Top:
SPAWN SERIES 27: THE ART OF SPAWN: Spawn (Issue #131 Cover Art)
Bottom:
EXCLUSIVE COLLECTOR'S CLUB: Billy Kincaid (Issue #5 Art)

jt3ocz.jpg

Left:
IMAGE 10TH ANNIVERSARY: Spawn
*IMO this one is pretty kool due to having the option to pose him on the cross as well
Right:
IMAGE 10TH ANNIVERSARY: Savage Dragon

rbwemb.jpg

Top:
IMAGE 10TH ANNIVERSARY: Ripclaw
Bottom:
IMAGE 10TH ANNIVERSARY: Shadowhawk

nc19wl.jpg

Group pic of the IMAGE 10TH ANNIVERSARY figures

Etc. Items: I've had these for a while. Like I said, this were the type of items I was able to afford at the time. I took some quick shots of what I think are interesting. Hope you enjoy

w06psi.jpg

Left:
(Top) KILLZONE 3 HELGHAST EDITION: Cloaking Helghast Marksman figure
*Figure was part of a Special Edition of a game called Killzone 3 (PS3)
(Left) NECA SDCC 2010: Gears of Wars 3: Jace Stratton
(Right) NECA SDCC 2010: Predators: Cloaked Berserker PredatorRight:
(Top Left) NECA GEARS OF WAR SERIES 2: Theron Guard
(Top Right) NECA GEARS OF WAR 2-PACK: Marcus Fenix vs Locust Drone
Bottom:
(Bottom Left) TOYBIZ MARVEL LEGENDS ICONS: 12" Venom
(Bottom Right) TOYBIZ MARVEL LEGENDS ICONS: 12" Wolverine

I also collect video game special editions. I thought these were pretty kool to share.

34qlkqo.jpg

Top:
KILLZONE 3 HELGHAST EDITION: Authentic Helghast Helmet replica
Bottom:
MORTAL KOMBAT KOLLECTOR'S EDITION: Scorpion vs Sub-Zero bookends

Well I hope you guys enjoy this. It's all I got for now. I will be getting a few pieces this coming week. Take care everyone

Last edited:
Re: WarMachine714's Collection: The Beginning of a Collection (and a heart attack :p)

Very Very Cool; Jose, Great Spawn/Mcfarlane Collection, I have some of those, Thanks for Sharing

Re: WarMachine714's Collection: The Beginning of a Collection (and a heart attack :p)

Thanks Colossus. It's not much, but this to show for now. I'll be getting Bucky maybe this week and something "small" tomorrow as well.

I seen your collection as well. _____king awesome! I love your Bowen X-Men. Superb!

Thanks Colossus. It's not much, but this to show for now. I'll be getting Bucky maybe this week and something "small" tomorrow as well.

I seen your collection as well. _____king awesome! I love your Bowen X-Men. Superb!

Much Thanks for the High Praise Jose, I started with Spawn back in the 90's and still have some pieces displayed and occasionally come across one I never had the chance to get and look where I have arrived to date :lol, Don't stop my Friend.

Al

Much Thanks for the High Praise Jose, I started with Spawn back in the 90's and still have some pieces displayed and occasionally come across one I never had the chance to get and look where I have arrived to date :lol, Don't stop my Friend.

Al

:lol Well they are awesome pieces. For the retail price, it's a good deal. It is sad they stop producing them tho :(

90's?! Damn bro that's legendary! Congrats on having them. They were the most detailed figures at that time. I always tried to get the Spawn III but never found one.

Congrats on your collection, nice spawn pieces.

Welcome to the show!

Re: My McFarlane Toys and Etc Items

n5s9ya.jpg

EXCLUSIVE COLLECTOR'S CLUB: Billy Kincaid (Issue #5 Art)

@ the Kincaid figure: Awesomeness. I had thought about getting that when it was originally available.
I still remember when I first read that comic. Mind = Blown.

Pretty cool collection you have there. :hi5:

Congrats on your collection, nice spawn pieces.

Welcome to the show!

Thanks Mastter :wave. Got a lot of work to do to make it a collection. Plan on getting there sometime.

BTW You're collection is awesome! Love your Wolverine pieces

@ the Kincaid figure: Awesomeness. I had thought about getting that when it was originally available.
I still remember when I first read that comic. Mind = Blown.

Indeed Jedah. I got introduced to the Spawn character when I was 10 years old by an older cousin. Weird thing was I never read the comics until I saw this figure. I didn't believe it till I saw and read. Brutality as it's weirdest? :confused:. Well the guy did deserve it :rolleyes:

I saw saw your collection and it's awesome. I love your Aliens and your posters :clap

Pretty cool collection you have there. :hi5:

Thanks jay :hi5:. Your collection is awesome! I like your Naruto pieces and your King Kong statue =:explode

It's HUGE!

Last edited:

Great collection!

I have a bunch of McFaralance toys on display. Mostly Movie Manics stuff but I still love them.

Great collection!

I have a bunch of McFaralance toys on display. Mostly Movie Manics stuff but I still love them.

Congrats bro! The Movie Manics are awesome figures! I always wanted the Chucky and Evil Ash figure but never found them.

Sideshow Collectibles: Wolverine Premium Format Figure

Hello everyone. I had a "small" surprise to show you, but unfortunately my plans changed. I was planning to show you a Kotobukiya Marvel Black Widow Bishoujo that someone got for me during a 50% off sale from a LCS. Today I went to pick it up from him but I found there was a broken piece of it so I went to the LCS to return it. When I did, the owner told me he didn't have anymore extra so the only option left was to get a refund. I was sad due to this being my first official statue I would have in my collection. When I was heading towards the exit, I found another item that I was really interested in. I also remembered what some forum members here told me about how I should think when I am collecting. "Always go for your desired pieces first." So when I saw it I knew I had to have it. So I gladly picked it up and was happy with the results.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you........ my first official statue..........................

Sideshow Collectibles: Wolverine Premium Format Figure Regular Edition: #421/1000

Took some pics before the day ended. Leave comments friends! Let me know how were my pics (sorry for the blurriness)! Thanks everyone!

P1000959.jpg

P1000993.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P10009641.jpg

P1000971.jpg

P10009661.jpg

P1000972.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats WarMachine ;)

:clap
Awesome. Great way to start. Jump right into the deep end!

Score! on your 1st, Good to see you do play around, Congrats Jose

Congrats WarMachine ;)

:clap
Awesome. Great way to start. Jump right into the deep end!

Score! on your 1st, Good to see you do play around, Congrats Jose

Thanks everyone! :hi5:
This was on my top 3 to get. Even tho it's just the REG, I'm happy to have it. Still need some work to do tho but hopefully I get to a status like your collections :wink1:

Congrats but where are your nude statues and figures? :D

Back