Nice body for a Slave leia.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, perfect woman! Nice body without mouth! I love figures, where you can't see joints and this is really perfect. I enjoy to see how you will use it!

I've been thinking about picking one up, but I didn't think they were out until July.

The price on these is insane. For the price of a basic HT figure I can kitbash my own Leia partially? No thanks.

I've looked at these and the online reveiw was negative they do look in the pictures at least to be an improvement on the tbl bodies

I have a new tbl small breast figure coming for my leia
So I will post some pics when it gets here this week

My wife has a few of the Phicen bodies coming as well,so I'll be able to see how they look(and work).Until I know otherwise, I'll stick with my hybrid Eva-Alpha, mostly because her boots are kinda sculpted right onto her feet, and will be difficult to transplant...PS

Well, the Phicen body arrived today, and my wife was profoundly less than impressed. At first I felt the same, but i started puttering with her and Leia's costume, and it started working for me.The small busted body has Carrie's slender, slightly hippy build, and the sculpt isn't bad, though the shoulders could be better. Also, the clean-up on the seams is a bit heavy-handed.Still, I like it enough to have removed the boots from the hybrid body.I've also managed to dis-assemble the GG bust-up, so I actually have working room. My one concern at this point is blushing the body.I'm thinking pastels;anyone tried it yet?(yes, I'll take pix)...PS

pastels work great for staining a body made of silicone/rubber.............it will work on hard plastic as well but may be a few more dustings & perhaps a bit darker color to adhere. i've done it on a wwe jaxx body for a conan and it worked rather well.....imho. and it took dul-coat as well with no problems so it doesn't smudge or rub off. though very light coats is the way to go with that.

Okay, pictures...
DSCN3132.jpg

The new body, un-blushed...
DSCN3135.jpg
DSCN3136.jpg

With blushing...
DSCN3137.jpg
DSCN3138.jpg

And finally, dressed. My wife hasn't made the skirts yet, so she's literally in a bikini.The hands were drying as I was taking these, which is why she's without.The GG bust up will be supplying the head in one form or another...PS

:horror

WOAH! That is beautiful!!! Is that just a Hasbro outfit???

How tall is she next to another SS Leia? I'm wondering if the body is the right height?

THANKS! GREAT WORK! :hi5:

glad to see your is going so well im stuck with the head
SDC12075.jpg

i too was a little disappointed with both the finish on the seam and the flexibilty
i had bought a couple of simialr big breast ones and they were fine for the poses i wanted but i doubting this will take the pose i want....

Last edited:
Back