How long does shipping from FRANCE to US take!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlesforever

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! i would LOVE to know how long it can take for something to ship from FRANCE to the USA! I ordered a kit off of someone last month and it has not arrived yet. I was told it was shipped on 5/5/11. am i getting to anxious or is this something i should be worried about.(its been about a month excatly) PLEASE HELP!!

Depends. . .on shipping method, mostly. I once shipped something to France that took almost 2 months to get there, because France's postal system isn't very good apparently.

Hey man thank you so much. Im trying to find out what service is shipping it!! so this is normal then?! lol

It depends on the type of shipping that was used. If it's via ground, then that means it's being transported on a cargo ship, and can take from 4-8 weeks depending on the destination. If it's air, then 2-4 weeks is the norm.

I hate the French postal system and refuse to ship there anymore. Not sure how well it works receiving something from there.

I hope it works out for you.

You guys are amazing! And I feel much more at ease now.. Phew!! It just sucks waiting on something you can't wait to get your hands on.

See if he can give you the customs form number, if no tracking was included (though I would always recommend using tracking for pricey packages being shipped from anywhere). If you type the customs form number into USPS's tracking system, it may tell you where it was last scanned.

I asked for tracking but the person said it would be more money since it is shipping so far. Its not the seller he is very helpful to me and keeps updating me that it is coming. lol, i am driving him nuts about it because i figured when he said it was shipped a month ago that it dosnt take that long. but i had no idea stuff from france takes that long! i will ask for the customs form number!

Hey guys I recieved my package today!! Phew!! But now I k ow tht I shouldn't be so dang anxious! Now I need to get it painted !

I've ordered from amazon.fr a few times and it's normally about 10 days. Must be the method of travel as others mentioned
glad you got your package today:hi5:

The French Post is working very well ... And when we send to the US is Chronopost, DHL or Fedex that supports the coli ... If no tracking number is your usps post that supports.

I just ordered a New Prime 1 Studio MMTFM-06 (Drift) from “Quick-Toy” in France. Somehow in all my searches I found 1 left! Anyhow it was shipped from France to the U.S. (Alaska) and made it in 1 week, Shipped January 10th, arrived the 17th. My guess is that it was kind of like a UPS air equivalent, “La Poste? Cost around 200 Euro..

The size was huge and 2 boxes, but that speaks volumes for P1 Studio shipper boxes as the Drift was originally sent from Japan (P1 Studio) to Sideshow (US) then shipped to France, and sat in a warehouse a few years until I found it then it was shipped back to the US!... No damage and in perfect shape!

Hope this helps!

Back