Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigerfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale New Goblin Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Spider-Man 3 movie. The movie-accurate New Goblin collectible is specially crafted based on the image of James Franco in the movie, highlighting the authentic head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories.

The 1/6th scale New Goblin Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of James Franco as New Goblin in the Spider-Man 3 movie
- Real-like facial expression with details wrinkles and gesture
- Alternate head with green mask and protective eye glasses
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms with right palm for holding sword and left palm for holding pumpkin bomb
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) black- and green-colored jacket with elbow pads, belt and sword sheath on the back
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black snowboots

Weapons:
- Three (3) swords with different lengths
- One (1) set of pumpkin bomb
- One (1) pair of forearm armor weapon (right side can be interchanged to fighting mode)

Accessories:
- One (1) sword pocket with straps
- One (1) sword sheath
- One (1) sky stick with light-up function and transparent stand
- Figurine stand with New Goblin nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
Release date: Q3, 2011
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Spider-Man, and all related characters, TM & © 2011 Marvel Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Spider-Man 3, the Movie © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.

PD1339153276vjA.jpg

PD1339153296280.jpg

PD1339153377hA4.jpg

PD1339153392xC1.jpg

PD1339153411IYh.jpg

PD1339153425jOW.jpg

PD13391534400zO.jpg

PD1339153457O0h.jpg

PD1339153475j9h.jpg

PD13391535007rY.jpg

Last edited:
bravo...somebody finally made it official....nice work....oh and great head sculpt....just noticed the board lights up

likeness is very good but don't think i will add this to my collection

This one will really depend on the price. Will probably buy it if it is like 150. Not gonna bite if it is over 200. The light up board is cool but it might be their excuse to charge more.....

Honestly, I'd rather see them do a Loki instead for the Thor line than this one.

Figures ahead of this one will be a very long list and may well be the course this thread follows.

likeness doesnt look right. dont know why it is but the last few that are shown arent as good as some of their others. easy pass

I think the figure looks nice, but it's not something I want on my shelf.
The likeness is very good, but Photoshops will come to prove it's not 1000% accurate don't you worry

I think all those who dislike the character/figure should buy it and display New Goblin with his sky stick through him as a tribute to their love of Spider-man 3 :wink1:

Back