My Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matschgo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Notice: huge update on my cabinets and collectibles on site 4 ... ->> Click

Hi guys... my name is Werner, i am from Austria and this is my collection so far :)

Weta Balrog

United Cutlery "Sting"

Last edited:
Sideshow Collectibles Iron Man Bust

Sideshow Collectibles T2 T-800 Premium Format, Sideshow Collectibles BD T-800 1:1 Bust (polished), RBReplicas Brain Chips, handsigned photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton

Hollywood Collectibles Group Rambo IV, MR Rambo IV Knife, 3 .Cal50 Bullets

Sideshow Collectibles Gandalf Premium Format

Sideshow Collectibles Morgul Lord Premium Format

Katana "The Bride" from Hattori Hanzo (Kill Bill)

Sideshow Collectibles ROTLA Indiana Jones Premium Format

Sideshow Collectibles Slave Leia Premium Format and Weta Balrog "Flame of Udun"

coming soon: UC Anduril Sword (fits underneath of Frodo`s sword), SSC Indiana Jones Fertility Idol 1:1 (fits into the Indy shelf), SSC Gollum PF (fits beside Gandalf), SSC Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (fits into the Leia shelf)
preordered: SSC Predator LSB, SSC Stormtrooper PF, ... new SSC Vader PF? :dunno hopefully :wink1:
Darth Maul will be sold soon... this shelf will be reserved for Vader&Stormtrooper :wink1:

hope you enjoy it :wave

Very classy :clap

I love neat and organised displays and yours is wonderful, nice work :rock

Welcome to the Forum, you have some great collections there :duff
x :wave

Thank you guys :clap

Next step is to integrate mirrors into the shelves and decorate them with grass and stuff :wink1:

That is a great room! Love the collection and the way you displayed it! I especially like how you displayed the Hanzo sword with the Kill Bill canvas! :rock :rock

Thanks for sharing and welcome! :duff

Wow very classy looking display. Nicely lit and clean and I like how you put certain accessories next to the main focus.

Back