Question: Batman movie figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaCHw117

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys im new here, actually this is the first forum i have ever joined!
I was wondering if the Takara Bats, the medicom OC bats and the medicom TDK bats are all in scale of eachother?

I already have the Medi TDK suit but am wondering if the BB suit is the same size ( i have heard of it being smaller) Cause i wanna display all three once i get them.

Thanks again! and please if I did anything wrong with this post let me know cause ima major newb haha!

Welcom to the boards.

Hi guys im new here, actually this is the first forum i have ever joined!
I was wondering if the Takara Bats, the medicom OC bats and the medicom TDK bats are all in scale of eachother?

The Takara is taller than the Medicom OC Batman,

Here is a rough size comparison between three of the original Batman Begins figures. The new OC is around the same size as the old Medicom Begins so it's still a good comparison. The original Hot Toys is in the middle.

review_takbats_9.jpg

Thanks! JEEZ the medi is a midget! so are the takara bats and the medicom TDK bats in the same scale as hot toys?

And sorry for being of topic but how do you get a profile picture?

Thanks! JEEZ the medi is a midget! so are the takara bats and the medicom TDK bats in the same scale as hot toys?

Yeah, they're all the same 1/6 scale. The difference is Medicom figures are smaller, even the TDK OC Batman. So their Medicom Batman is shorter compared to Takara and Hot Toys. The Medicom TDK suit is roughly the same size as Hot Toys and Takara though.

And sorry for being of topic but how do you get a profile picture?

To get a profile picture, go up to the top of the page. You'll see the green tab bar. Go to the third tab entitled "User CP". To the left you'll see "Your Control Panel". Go down to "Settings & Options", then "Edit Avatar". Then you can add the pic from your computer or as a URL.

Last edited:
Cool thanks! I want to do a display on my shelf that goes from the prototype suit to the begins suit to the TDK suit. Just trying to find figs that look about the same height of each other seems like a pain haha!

Cool thanks! I want to do a display on my shelf that goes from the prototype suit to the begins suit to the TDK suit. Just trying to find figs that look about the same height of each other seems like a pain haha!

Prototype suit might need to be a custom, but HT did a wonderful Begins suit as well as the DX02 (TDK).

Prototype suit might need to be a custom, but HT did a wonderful Begins suit as well as the DX02 (TDK).

Yeah, I'm already very pleased with the medi tdk. but I'm thinking about getting 2 takaras. one prototype and mod one for the begins suit.

Yeah, you don't need a custom for the prototype suit - just use the Takara and the harness it comes with.

Though you should definitely get an alternative ski-mask, since the Takara one is completely wrong.

Yeah, you don't need a custom for the prototype suit - just use the Takara and the harness it comes with.

Though you should definitely get an alternative ski-mask, since the Takara one is completely wrong.

Totally agree. The ski masks shouldn't cost that much should they?

Back