• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lowered price Hellboy II: The Golden Army NYCC Drew Struzan poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the New York Comic-Con exclusive Hellboy 2 poster from 2008. It features the work of the prolific Drew Struzan. Each poster was individually numbered. This one's number 666/2100. I'm asking $100 for it, but make me a reasonable offer, and we'll see.

f4e43479.jpg

4c95dc1e.jpg

be041451.jpg

1fe26d20.jpg

694031c5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army NYCC Drew Struzan poster

Bump. Also, if anyone's interested, but thinks the price is too high, make me an offer. I'm kinda desparate as this is going toward my SDCC "plane ticket" fund. Anyway, it's a great poster, and I think that the images speak for themselves on that front. Thanks for looking!:)

Hah, great number as well! Awesome poster, best of luck in finding it a new home.

Hey, thanks. As I said before, I'll go lower if anyone thinks it's too expensive.

Back