so this is about 90% of it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toomanyfigures

Freaked Out
Reaction score
thanks for looking
DSC04131.jpg

DSC04132.jpg

DSC04133.jpg

DSC04134.jpg

DSC04135.jpg

DSC04137.jpg

DSC04138.jpg

DSC04139.jpg

DSC04140.jpg

DSC04141.jpg

Wicked collection,So many goodies.

I like how you have every thing so neat and organised.
I wish i was aloud to display all my collectible,but sadly im not so i just display buffy.and others are in boxes.

buffy-collector said:
Wicked collection,So many goodies.

I like how you have every thing so neat and organised.
I wish i was aloud to display all my collectible,but sadly im not so i just display buffy.and others are in boxes.
thanks ..its tough in a 1br apt the top set of pics is my so called"display room" and its actually my entrance room lol
the only reason things are so orginized is cuz i have to constantly cycle through things and either sell em or store them and after that as a last resort i just get rid of em

Looks pretty good...I like that you stuff is organized into little groups....Looks good!

I liked every single piece you had in there!! Almost exactly the kind of stuff I collect, and the house is cool too. I know your pain though with trying to have a functional 1 br apt with so much cool swag. Most of my stuff is in the living room, so I get a lot of people who feel a little uncomfortable with so many zombies and Jason's staring them down.. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I liked every single piece you had in there!! Almost exactly the kind of stuff I collect, and the house is cool too. I know your pain though with trying to have a functional 1 br apt with so much cool swag. Most of my stuff is in the living room, so I get a lot of people who feel a little uncomfortable with so many zombies and Jason's staring them down.. :lol
lol definately
im gonna check now but do you have any pics up of your collection?

Wow, nice collections big variety, i see you liek dark things, Tim Burton, Living Death dolls (i will have bad dreams with so many living death dolls sorrounding me), spawn, so many things that i recognize, congrats!

Nice! Like it!

Though you don't have anything else from the SSW line then the busts.. I must say that you have missed out on some great stuff!

But I really like the variety of your collection!

Calle_Sandell said:
Nice! Like it!

Though you don't have anything else from the SSW line then the busts.. I must say that you have missed out on some great stuff!

But I really like the variety of your collection!
thanks
there are a few more pieces i want from ss but just dont have the money,im really not a fan of the mego style and most of the stuff i want is in those 12" lines
when i really get on my feet monetarily and have the room and proper display cases i will try and get the pieces i really love but just cant afford right now
also i cant solely stick to one company as my intrests are all over the place and extend even beyond figures
now im finding if i just wait around, eventually im finding alot of pieces at better prices

Huge collection you've got there! I like the way it's arranged, but seems like a true "dusting nightmare" to me... At least you know what to do, in between collecting!

Back