"?" on SideShow prices...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what is a good gauge for SS stuff? I mean what is Jason Part 3 going for? Thanks for your help fellas.

Toytracker.net is a good site that tracks eBay sales of collectibles from a variety of companies. Not sure if Freddy is listed there, but it's a pretty good resource and worth checking out.

OK, so my advice was useless!! :D

Anybody else know of a way to track the value of Jason? (Not "Freddy" as I mistakenly said earlier... Shows how much I know about horror stuff! Can't even tell them apart. :eek: )

I just always watch and see what recent auctions have sold for when I'm interested in a figure... the $120 seems to be about right for a Jason 3. I picked-up a loose one for around $65 shipped, but he was coming from Hong Kong which tends to scare some buyers away. On a good day though I think you could probably get the figure for closer to $100.

The funny thing is, it seems that recenlty Sideshow's 1/6 figures have been exploding in value. There seem to be a lot of them regularly selling for over $200. I imgaine the popularity of the Star Wars line and their other new licenses is having an impact, and that prices may continue to grow for their older releases.

toytracker is a good guideline but definitely not the authority on ebay trends. There seem to be some ommisions to their site like Doom PF Exclusive.

The only reason I ask is because I have recently acquired a Jason Part 3 MISB, Jason from Fvs.J MIB, and Michael Meyers MISB. Thinking of parting with them to fund my SDCC cash flow.

Not Jason 3! That's too cool of a figure to part with, and one that seems to be steadily creeping in price. I don't think the other ones have met with as much demand yet... and aren't quite as cool IMO.

Jason 3 is awesome!!! But you can get good coin for him. I will have to admit that. And if you need the money desperately and can deal with never ever having him again... I can see selling it.

I could never do it though.... And not just because of the figure, but because of the journey to get it. My Grails were only as exciting because of the "Last Crusade" I went on to find and acquire them. Zero and Jason 3 will be a part of my collection till the day I die. :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Jason 3 is awesome!!! But you can get good coin for him. I will have to admit that. And if you need the money desperately and can deal with never ever having him again... I can see selling it.

I could never do it though.... And not just because of the figure, but because of the journey to get it. My Grails were only as exciting because of the "Last Crusade" I went on to find and acquire them. Zero and Jason 3 will be a part of my collection till the day I die. :D

One day I hope to have a successfully ended Patient Zero Crusade... sadly I imagine it will end with me dropping obscene amounts of cash on some eBay seller :monkey2

Well I do like Jason, I think I would prefer part 6 though. I am not desperate I just found a smokin' deal, that's all.

Back